Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

i am actually missing Dekker (dont believe i just said that). :blink:

Awh come on, a joke's a joke!

Think you need that holiday more than you realise! :blink:

Edited by george.m
  • Like 1

Awh come on, a joke's a joke!

Think you need that holiday more than you realise! :blink:

I was going to ask he if he wanted to come with me need someone to carry my case know what i mean ;)

• Like 1

None taken m8 i will however return with my usual tongue in cheek reply to Davy 's all conquering team just shortly after i recover from lock jaw with pi**ing myself laughing for two hours :D

Whilst i appreciate the admiration you hold for me ekimba i shall not stay silent for long it just caught me out that Davy could actually spell conquering and it looks like he actually means it PMSL but one day in the way distant future you may be admired as much as me.

But in all seriousness it is good to have the good natured banter between us back instead off some off the crap that can get thrown about even though Davy was talking mince on his all conquering team and i am actually missing Dekker (dont believe i just said that). :blink:

I am going to Tenerife next week can someone txt me when Craig signs for Glasgow and i can let my mate through in Harthill know to put the price of the Razor blades he acquired up as he will make an absolute killing not looking for commission Bill just looking out for you and your profit margins you heard it hear first :party:

Are you saying I need a shave cos the only Craig Glasgow will be signing is Craig Brown as they need someone to show Sean C the ropes of management and he probably knows as much about speedway as the Tiggerati :-)

Edited by ekimba

Not looking forward to the monarchs coming to ashfield next season cook masters piper. masters when guesting for us last year was untouchable and cookie his bad luck will run out at our place then he'll be the same, imo youve got two of the quickest in the league and they'll piss over everybody at what ever track. you might have to detour along the m8 when going to somerset this year masters return will be immense and he'll stick it right up the rebels well worth the 16 hours round trip on a coach

Edited by glasgowmicktiger

Are you saying I need a shave cos the only Craig Glasgow will be signing is Craig Brown as they need someone to show Sean C the ropes of management and he probably knows as much about speedway as the Tiggerati :-)

We don't sign anyone over the age of 74 so we can rule him out.

the only Craig Glasgow will be signing is Craig Brown

If they did, lock up up your daughters ;)

If they did, lock up up your daughters ;)

Aye iv'e heard him and Micky Dyer are cutting about with each other . :lol:

• Like 3

Aye iv'e heard him and Micky Dyer are cutting about with each other . :lol:

Dicky Myer :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Would like to thank the Edinburgh promotion for giving us the chance to sign Matty cheers

• Like 1

Would like to thank the Edinburgh promotion for giving us the chance to sign Matty cheers

Oh thats nice. :lol:

Oh thats nice. :lol:

There is something wrong here, we are all getting on with no nastiness. Cue dekks

• Like 1

There is something wrong here, we are all getting on with no nastiness. Cue dekks

LOL. Don't worry, like an eagle stalking it's prey, Dekker will be up there in cyberspace watching over every thread and awaiting the right moment to drop one of his WMD one-liners on some poor unsuspecting forum member.

You've been warned. :(

Edited by george.m
  • Like 1

LOL. Don't worry, like an eagle stalking it's prey, Dekker will be up there in cyberspace watching over every thread and awaiting the right moment to drop one of his WMD one-liners on some poor unsuspecting forum member.

You've been warned. :(

My new found niceness with the dark side is just a front to lure Dekker out from his slumber when normal service shall be resumed to be fair George ekimba is quite witty

That was sarcasm couldn't resist :party:

• Like 1

To be fair to Dekker he is one of the few Monarchs on here.

Most of them have left claiming a strategic withdrawal.

Me thinks they couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen.