British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Confirmed Signings For 2013

Are Adam Roynon, Michal Szczepaniak and Aaron Summers 100% confirmed as Coventry riders next year. The article on the Bee's website says Mick Horton "indicated" they are returning but it then talks about the doubling up rules wich are to be confirmed at the AGM. Are they waiting for the outcome of that ?

Edited by Brummie Kev

They're all subject to confirmation I believe. basically, if the AGM rules change as in the past they won't be. But lets be honest, until meeting #1, no rider is a certainty, even if he is "confirmed"

Are Adam Roynon, Michal Szczepaniak and Aaron Summers 100% confirmed as Coventry riders next year. The article on the Bee's website says Mick Horton "indicated" they are returning but it then talks about the doubling up rules wich are to be confirmed at the AGM. Are they waiting for the outcome of that ?

Confirmed but doubling up rules have been suggested. Being put to Agm that riders wont have to have partner to d/up and could use r/r instead to prevent weaker pairing being used. Not quite sure how that would work.

Roynon is subject to recovering in time from his injuries. Fingers crossed.

Heard Artur Mroczka has put pen to paper for Belle Vue.

Dab hand at Suduko is he? :o

Lakeside hammers have confirmed Peter Karlsson & Davy Watt will be riding next year for us.

Hammers Co-Promoter Jon Cook commented: “It’s good to get the Meeting behind us and now we can push on. Both Wolverhampton and Poole are happy for Davey and PK to continue with us, as are the riders, so that should be fairly straight forward

• Like 1

Mikkel B and Rick Frost are friends on facebook so its a guaranteed signing....i mean KKS confirms this and you know she's always pinpoint....actually as Master Bech is also a friend of mine on social sites i may as well confirm hes gonna come on board with me ...i could do with someone to caulk the skirting boards and architraves

• Like 2

Coventry Promoter has just confirmed on tonights radio programme that Scotty Nicholls will be back at Brandon next season

• Like 1

Shame Leicester Lions will not be in EL next season.

Blame Peterborough on that outcome

Edited by zlata prilba