British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Confirmed Signings For 2013

Belle Vue just announced Craig Cook is returning for 2013.

Good to see a rider - of any nationality - showing some club loyalty. :neutral:

Kings Lynn Stars, all 7 in one go.

Niels Kristian Iversen - pending paperwork

Rory Schlein

Nicolai Klindt

Mads Korneliussen

Simon Stead

Kozza Smith

Seb Alden

looks like a Swindon Robins team :wink::D

• Like 3

I don’t know if a book has been opened yet with the odds on next year’s honours. I am bias, but the Stars team must surely figure highly in everyone lists of contenders. They have surprised a few with the quality of riders that can be attained with the new average limit. This has set a marker for the other promoters to match.

This assembled squad can all ride perform well at the smooth raceway at the Norfolk Arena, but also they have the ability to ride well at away venues.

I am in no doubt this team will figure prominently and will be in with a shout at the end.

• Like 1

You can cross Josh Auty and Nicolas Covatti off, neither have signed for the Brummies yet. :rolleyes:

I don’t know if a book has been opened yet with the odds on next year’s honours. I am bias, but the Stars team must surely figure highly in everyone lists of contenders. They have surprised a few with the quality of riders that can be attained with the new average limit. This has set a marker for the other promoters to match.

This assembled squad can all ride perform well at the smooth raceway at the Norfolk Arena, but also they have the ability to ride well at away venues.

I am in no doubt this team will figure prominently and will be in with a shout at the end.

My feelings exactly, could be another Champions Medal for Nic, Seb and Si at the end of it all!

Its a pity the other promoters don't take a leaf out of the Chapmans book and sort out their teams quicker.

We're not even at the point when all the rival supporters can bicker and take the rise out of each other teams..

At this rate it's going to be a real boring off-season.

• Like 1

Its a pity the other promoters don't take a leaf out of the Chapmans book and sort out their teams quicker.

We're not even at the point when all the rival supporters can bicker and take the rise out of each other teams..

At this rate it's going to be a real boring off-season.

It's better promoting to do it over a period of time as there is more to write about in Newspaper columns due to speculation and announcements.

• Like 1

It's better promoting to do it over a period of time as there is more to write about in Newspaper columns due to speculation and announcements.

If people are like me, I get fed up waiting and move on to something else. My idea is to keep the supporters happy and for them to create the promoting side of it, by all the talking they do.

Watt&Swiderski for Lakeside on the BSPA site

• Like 1

Mroczka to belle vue about 3 months ago

That was only verbal agreement with him lynch. New TM now might not want mroczka