British Speedway Forum
paul90210

Coventry 2013

loving reading all the ideas.

Jay Pickard - I would love to see him in a Coventry team. Not sure if he is planning on riding next year. He is a dad-in-waiting and is settling down to earning a permanent secure wage in a 'proper job'. But if Laurence can get him into a team, it would be brill. :lol:

And Richard Franklin - pretty much the same. Daddy in need of earning a regular wage.

I would love these guys in our team - not for any other reason than they are friends.

No idea if they would fit in to a good team though! :rofl::lol:

The costs of riding speedway are way beyond the means of the average youngster.... Fans do not seem to realise that holding down a job and earning a living, are not particuarly compatible with riding speedway at National League level..Hence the high drop out rate of these riders especially if they are going to struggle to make progress to the Premier League..If you can help any of these riders with sponsership ,however small ,then do so ,,all are extremely gratefull of any help, and it will give you an added interest in the sport....

• Like 3

Jay Pickard - I would love to see him in a Coventry team. Not sure if he is planning on riding next year. He is a dad-in-waiting and is settling down to earning a permanent secure wage in a 'proper job'. But if Laurence can get him into a team, it would be brill. :lol:

And Richard Franklin - pretty much the same. Daddy in need of earning a regular wage.

I would love these guys in our team - not for any other reason than they are friends.

Has Franklin got a baby???

Has Franklin got a baby???

no he's got a 1 year old so not a baby .

• Like 1

Signing number 1 is Oliver Greenwood on a full transfer then.

Clues ?? Let me see how about 7 riders who will fit in with the total team average allowed? :D;)

me thinks you have been hanging round the heathen management to long main man to much spin lol :party: :party: may i drop a name in that would see the masses converge on cov dan spike stoneman :t: :t:

Signing number 1 is Oliver Greenwood on a full transfer then.

Hence is transfer request a month ago.......tap tap :wink:

Edited by montie
  • Like 2

Probably only after Dudley tapped first, according to some. :lol::wink:

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 3

suggest you read what Ollie and his dad have posted on the Scunthorpe forum

suggest you read what Ollie and his dad have posted on the Scunthorpe forum

I have just now......and i suggest YOU read the post following it bloke......facts dont lie!!!!!!

not seen him pulling pints at the binley park for a bit, does he not work there any more? looking at the dates i suspect i may be at the N:L more than the EL next season

All the best main man for the 2013 season, except when yourr up against kings lynn ofcourse,,hope that knee is getting better,

• Like 1

All the best main man for the 2013 season, except when yourr up against kings lynn ofcourse,,hope that knee is getting better,

Cheers Arnie ..will be watching Tom's scores with interest mate!! :t:

• Like 1