British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Buxton

buxton could line up wright blacklock priest mackinna atkins widman neale fitts nicely 38.69 if we replace wright with branford we could fit in isherwood or stokes of the two stokes looks the best he looked good at buxton this year but would loose neale who i would like to see back next year we had better be quick or nobody will be left any news of what wright or branford are doing next season

buxton could line up wright blacklock priest mackinna atkins widman neale fitts nicely 38.69 if we replace wright with branford we could fit in isherwood or stokes of the two stokes looks the best he looked good at buxton this year but would loose neale who i would like to see back next year we had better be quick or nobody will be left any news of what wright or branford are doing next season

I think that it very much depends on where Charles goes in the PL next year. If he signs for Glasgow again, it may be folly to go without your No 1 in nearly every home match. I would doubt that Tom Stokes would leave KL but an interesting suggestion all the same.

Edited by Great Central

love to see lewis kerr at buxton next season we need another points scorer atkins cant do it on his own dont think branford will come back and wright seems doutfull if he stays at glasgow.

just read on stoke forom page that they have signed luke preist very disapointed to hear that just who have we got left if no branford no wright no preist no neal ok atkin signed but know one else mentioned if mac kinna also goes back to stoke god help the team we will be left with any news jayne or jack tell us please because every other team seems sorted but us

tylor who sorry never heard of him is he another aussie sounds like a aussie name to me but good to see we are signing riders

Edited by bw double

tylor who sorry never heard of him is he another aussie sounds like a aussie name to me but good to see we are signing riders

More on young Tyler here:- http://www.longeaton...ylergovier.html

and here:- http://www.st-lukes....box.php?art=288

Edited by The Abbott

he's from cornwall . I bet you wont be so pleased about signing him when you find out exactly what you have signed . never mind he's keeping a seat warm for somebody later in the season ( well not much later )

he's from cornwall . I bet you wont be so pleased about signing him when you find out exactly what you have signed . never mind he's keeping a seat warm for somebody later in the season ( well not much later )

effin hell give the lad a chance,....hes just what the NL should be about..Good luck to the lad

• Like 1

Good luck to the lad and well done Buxton once again giving young riders a chance, exactly what the club is all about.

• Like 1

hell fire! Nothing like giving the kid a change is there? Well done Buxton and good luck Tyler I say!
  • Like 1

Tyler is a young Brit. I find it disgraceful that he's taking the place of an Aussie.

People seem to 'back the Brits' but slate any Brit that tries to make a go of it.

Good luck, Tyler. Glad you've got a team place. Hate the haters!

• Like 1

just seen pictures of tyler wow he looks so young but if he does a job it will be great and better than having a young aussie in team british is best

british is best

As proven by recent World Cups and Grand Prix' and World U-21's.....

just seen pictures of tyler wow he looks so young but if he does a job it will be great and better than having a young aussie in team british is best

For the people living under a mushroom you can't ride in the NL unless you are British.

And if your referring to riders like Branford and Morris ,who have British passports I dont recall you moaning when they helped you win the league