British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fast Freddie Challenge

Fast Freddie Challenge - Sunday 10th March, 5pm @ Monmore Green

The last place has got to be Darcy Ward surely!

Line-Up is now COMPLETE with Nicolai Klindt riding in the Fast Freddie Challenge. Full line-up on the opening post.

VIP packages still available and the eBay Auction to be a Referee for the day is still running (Link earlier in thread).

Thoughts on the line-up now it is all sorted folks?

Line-Up is now COMPLETE with Nicolai Klindt riding in the Fast Freddie Challenge. Full line-up on the opening post.

VIP packages still available and the eBay Auction to be a Referee for the day is still running (Link earlier in thread).

Still a quality line up and will be hoping to get there to watch it...FULL LINE-UP: Fredrik Lindgren, Ludvig Lindgren, Peter Karlsson, Tai Woffinden, Adam Skornicki, Nicki Pedersen, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Andreas Jonsson, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Davey Watt, Rory Schlein, Troy Batchelor, Chris Harris, Scott Nicholls, Hans Andersen

Woffinden win for me, Home track and will be going well this season!

• Like 1

Must be costing a fortune in appearance fees, was my first thought

Must be costing a fortune in appearance fees, was my first thought

I can say that Freddie is not holding this meeting for the money so he wanted a top class line up and a a few riders were stopped by their Polish clubs, (plus one Visa clearance), then the line up would have been even stronger

Cant vouch or be totally quoted on it, but I think if it rains, it' on the folowing night ..... but we have Doc on the case and I'm sure it will be on the time and date it is set for

I can confirm that should Freddie's meeting be rained off, then it will be run on the Monday night with the same line up.

Heats 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, 16 and 19 look brilliant where a top rider will come last ;)

Edited by T.N.T.

Other than a GP have we seen such a strong line up for a meeting in the UK for a while? Skornicki and Klindt aside anyone could win this meeting. A great line up for a fully deserved testimonial, i hope the weather plays fair for Freddie, it's been a long time since a testimonial was so greatly deserved.

Other than a GP have we seen such a strong line up for a meeting in the UK for a while? Skornicki and Klindt aside anyone could win this meeting. A great line up for a fully deserved testimonial, i hope the weather plays fair for Freddie, it's been a long time since a testimonial was so greatly deserved.

Go on then,have a little wager on Luddy.
  • Like 1

Go on then,have a little wager on Luddy.

Always rated Ludvig LOL. OK, I missed his name.

The Novotel Hotel Wolverhampton one of the companies supporting the Fast Freddie Challenge are offering special deals for fans attending the meeting and who require overnight accommodation.

The hotel is offering a double room with breakfast for £45.00 or triple room for £60.00.

A room can be reserved by forwarding e mail to the hotel headed "speedway" with the unique address h1188-RE@accor.com

or contact the hotel direct 01902 871100

Please include full contact details including name, address and telephone number and guests per room.

This offer is either for Saturday 9th March or Sunday 10th March 2013

please back the companies that support speedway.

This weekend the Midland League Cycle Speedway begins as Birmingham Monarchs travel to local neighbours East Park Wolves at Hickman Avenue on Sunday. The racing begins at 2pm in the park over the road form Monmore Green. With Freddie's Testimonial on later in the afternoon anyone who gets there a little early are more than welcome to come and see the racing which is free.

A meeting preview is up on the Birmingham website, link on signature below.

• Like 1

The eagerly anticipated Fast Freddie Challenge is just days away - and extra details have been revealed about the big day.

Before the action gets underway, supporters will also have a photo opportunity with the man himself, Fredrik Lindgren.

Two professional photographers will be on hand with Freddie from 3:15 to 3:45, and pictures can be taken, printed and signed by Lindgren for a cost of just £5.

Supporters will also get the chance to watch racing of a different kind as eight motocross riders take part in three flat track races around the Monmore Green circuit during the interval.

A range of merchandise has been produced for the event, with hoodies available at £30 plus T-Shirts and caps available for £12 and £10 respectively. Other items such as posters, key rings and pens will also be for sale.

Finally, a 36-page full-colour souvenir programme has been produced featuring exclusive family photographs from Lindgren's childhood, extensive interviews with some of the biggest influences on his career and four pages with the man himself recalling his ten year Wolves career.

Hopefully a lot of you will be at Monmore Green on Sunday!

Edited by Fast Freddie Challenge
  • Like 1