British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fast Freddie Challenge

Fast Freddie Challenge - Sunday 10th March, 5pm @ Monmore Green

Good luck today Freddie, hope you have a great day and that you get the support for your meeting that you deserve.

Come on everyone, get along to Monmore Green, it's only forecast to be -1! :D

Come on everyone, get along to Monmore Green, it's only forecast to be -1! :D

That -1 is being replaced by DARCY WARD though :party:

9:05am: Weather Update: It is currently snowing here and is forecast to continue till mid-afternoon. The snow is not sticking to the ground, just making it wet. Next update at 11am.

The last place has got to be Darcy Ward surely!

I was Right lol!

11:15am weather update: Snow is still coming down but ground is getting wetter. Next update about 1pm.

SOOOOO looking forward to this. Still appears to be a class line up and hopefully no further pull outs later.

Hopefully the place will be rammed for a Wolves all time great.

Is this definitely on?? Only weather reports I've seen is snow & freezing weather.

While the sun isn't blazing and a few white flakes have been falling, please remember one important thing.

Wolves have won track of the year numerous times thanks to Doc Bridgett and his crew and they are there all day to work on the track if need be. I have seen the track partly under water at 6pm but brilliant at 7pm and even one week where an old drainage tank collapsed on the first bend in the morning and the 8x8 foot hole was filled, packed and ready before the gates opened.

In Freddie we believe .... In Doc we trust ;)

At Knutsford Services with 3 Workington fans coming down for the Freddie Challenge , from far and wide to see the legend and this is from an Aces Fan :)

12:25am: Weather Update: Snow has gone lighter now, and still forecast till mid-afternoon. Next update about 3:15pm.

My first post lol, I live in Kidderminster and the weather been fine(but cold) all day. Looking forward to going to this meeting with my good friend Chris(ProperSport) and hope that the weather gods shine down on Freddie's big day.

I live a stone's throw from Monmore. Do NOT be put off by snow in the forecast. It's just light flurries. The ground was wet earlier but it's been drying out a bit. Wrap up and enjoy!