British Speedway Forum
Paul

Kent 2013

how are you going to fit marc owen into that team or are the rules changing allready

There have been no rule changes.

Now not to put any pressure on the lad but when would RL be eligible for PL racing? I have to say he is geuninely the most natural talent we have produced since Tai.

When he is 16 next year...Rockets

The Promotion have confirmed we can name the next rider over this Bank Holiday Weekend so keep an eye on our official website for news.

Thanks Waco. I must be getting old but I thought Eddie made his debut for us when he was 15.

Hows Ben looking this year? I have to say he is very unlucky not to have a PL place this year. His home form at Rye was very competitive. How does he compare the shape of the track at Kent to Rye or elsewhere?

The Kent CTA Fire Kings are pleased to announce that our next rider is 17 year old Jack Kingston.

Full details on our website.

• Like 1

Hi Rockets,,I have not seen the track yet but i believe it is a simular size to Rye ,yardage wise,, but is wider,, i dont think it has any significent banking. ..Should suit Ben,,hopefully ,,who is of course looking for guest bookings as well as his meetings for the Kings.. Hope you can make it to some meetings it is a super stadium and the team is looking good....

Good to see that the Hammers youngsters are being discussed on this forum with young Jack now being given an opportunity to show his prowess in competitive league racing. Good of Kent Kings to take the plunge as this is what this league is about. Rather see these relative novices in action than a group of experienced riders plundering points in this league.

• Like 1

Jack Kingston and Adam Kirby were at Rye House today, a mixed afternoon for them both. Adam had a win, a mechanical problem and a fall.

Jack had a win and a crash from which he sustained an ankle injury (not sure is its serious). Both looked good though.

The Kent CTA Fire Kings will be holding their first ‘Fans Forum’ at Central Park Stadium on Monday 29th April which will take place in the Central Bar from 8.00pm.

The promotion and the full 1-7 Kent CTA Fire Kings look forward to meeting supporters and answering questions at the UK’s newest track for the first time during the evening. Please note admission to the stadium will be from 8pm.

Track work continues at a fast rate, latest images with thanks to track photographer Tony Fowles from ESA are available to view on the clubs official website www.kentkings.co with some images of recent signings Adam Kirby and Jack Kingston gaining some track time over the Easter weekend.

Cheers

Nikko

There will be more pictures of how the track and stadium is progressing after the weekend.

Im guessing that at least one of the remaining riders will be announced around about, a certain riders Birthday, and if it is who i expect, the The Kings will be up there.

Perhaps not. :D

Perhaps not. :D

I am sure it will be who I expect :wink: .

I am sure it will be who I expect :wink: .

And me,just the timing was not what we expected. :t: