British Speedway Forum
Andy Meredith

Amsa .. Andy Meredith Speedway Academy.. Buxton Speedway.

Our last training session of the year is this Saturday 15th December at Buxton speedway.... We limit the numbers to 15 to allow for tuition and plenty of track time...£45.. We are on track at 11 until 3 with free tea and coffee... add me on facebook for further details and to check out feedback..... or call Andy on 07816 874781. Thanks.Andy M.

• Like 1

Thanks gkp413

I looking to get a fixture list so I can plan ahead, as we are not local and therefore need to plan when we are coming...

Do you have one? Or can you get one? Thanks

Thanks gkp413

I looking to get a fixture list so I can plan ahead, as we are not local and therefore need to plan when we are coming...

Do you have one? Or can you get one? Thanks

They are planned to be every 2 weeks starting from the 9th. If you need any more details contact Andy at the telephone number at the top or via his facebook page

Saturday 9th is off i'm afraid, spoke to Andy this morning and Buxton had a load of snow again last night and freezing temperatures predicted until, well, the year 3013 I think! :sad:

Half Term.... Tuesday 19th Feb... Scunthorpe Speedway@11am.. I have hired (hopefully sunny) Scunny... as an extra date. Hope its left you enough time to book maybe a days holiday or something along those lines!!! We have 2 x 500's for hire as usual. We will limit the riders to 15...If we have a larger response we will increase to 20 riders and extend the day. First Aid, tea and coffee is provided...Price is £45 Ring Andy Meredith to book a place 07816874781