British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BuxtonTiger

National League Agm

With the AGM now over and Midenhall happy with the outcome (see BSPA website) is anyone going to spill the beans and let us the paying public know whats going on?

Edited by BuxtonTiger

Good to see Kent are in the National Trophy.

Extra fixtures is good as the League to quite small. :t:

Stoke have the NL Fours and will join Mildenhall, IOW and Kent in the National Trophy at the start of the season.

Is there anywhere you can get more details of the AGM?

With Mr Morrish in charge again you cant expect to know whats going on,,Obviously no one else wants the job. Shame.!! And the 4s competition is a joke for the riders ,, if its still being run with the same ridiculous format ...

Edited by waco

With Mr Morrish in charge again you cant expect to know whats going on,,Obviously no one else wants the job. Shame.!! And the 4s competition is a joke for the riders ,, if its still being run with the same ridiculous format ...

How can you expect to know whats going on...........as he doesnt!!!

• Like 1

well come on what is happening what stupid new rules have you all come up with are they that bad you cant tell us your supporters if you lott are not bothered why should we be

Edited by bw double
  • Like 1

With the excellent facilities and superb track preparation, can only see that being a raging success...

Actually I quite like stoke. Although I haven't experienced a power cut. quite like sitting on the grass bank from where you can see all the track although a bit of a trek for coffee and chips I do wish there was an easier way round but you'd get run over by a bike I supose

Is there anywhere you can get more details of the AGM?

hunty it is two days now and still nothing no wonder people cant take speedway serious. if they had any go about them it would be all out on the b s p a web site but tipical of the peo[ple running speedway today they have not a clue about public relations and are a bunch of amateurs think i will be changing my sport for next year
  • Like 1

hunty it is two days now and still nothing no wonder people cant take speedway serious. if they had any go about them it would be all out on the b s p a web site but tipical of the peo[ple running speedway today they have not a clue about public relations and are a bunch of amateurs think i will be changing my sport for next year

:t:

Blimey the Meeting was only for ONE day.

Was it a TOP secret meeting ????????

Very poor.

• Like 1

They are trying to find someone who can type the minutes up hang on .Deano is going to help out next year !1!!!!!!!!!!!???

• Like 1