British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BuxtonTiger

National League Agm

They are trying to find someone who can type the minutes up hang on .Deano is going to help out next year !1!!!!!!!!!!!???

It is to cold for mr Morrish to use his fingers on a typewriter right now, watch this space in the spring

With the excellent facilities and superb track preparation, can only see that being a raging success...

:D The meeting last year was appalling, surely this year cant be even poorer, can it???

Seems like the meeting is as big a secret as the Kent team/knickname. :blink:

Why aren't Buxton competing in the Trophy, they always have taken part in the NL's second competition?

Why aren't Buxton competing in the Trophy, they always have taken part in the NL's second competition?

We haven't decided either way yet. There are extra costs to be weighed up against the fact that the Trophy matches are not as well supported as the League matches and generally lose the club money which we can ill afford.

If Buxton are thinking the NL trophy over,why are we at Dudley already in it? Can someone answer from Dudley?

If Buxton are thinking the NL trophy over,why are we at Dudley already in it? Can someone answer from Dudley?

Dudley are not in the Trophy. The only clubs confirmed for the competition are Stoke, IOW, Kent and Mildenhall.

I really cant understand why The Heathens are not in the NT last year the excuse was not enough available dates, at a recent Forum CVS stated when asked a question about the number of available dates, he said that available dates would,nt be a problem for PL racing, so why should it be a problem for NL racing, something seems not right with this.

I really cant understand why The Heathens are not in the NT last year the excuse was not enough available dates, at a recent Forum CVS stated when asked a question about the number of available dates, he said that available dates would,nt be a problem for PL racing, so why should it be a problem for NL racing, something seems not right with this.

This is what I meant to say...............I missed a word out in my post which changed the question!

Why are Dudley not in the NL Trophy when we are supposed to have enough race nights at Monmore to hold PL racing?

Can some one from Dudley clue me in or is it being delayed as per Jayne said about Buxton?

any news on any new jokes for this year

The 2013 PR is being released in time for the 2014 agm, but they wont affect 2013 racing, bcuz no-one knows what they are.

So 2 weeks on from the AGM ie is it Top Secret, will the information will be released in 50 years time :mad:. Is it right to treat spectators as someone to be put up with, rather than informed of whats happening within the Sport, absolutely DISGRACEFUL no information has been forthcoming from the agm, is it any wonder spectators are turning there back on the Sport ?.

Why on earth have the NL Clubs reappointed Mr Morrish, as the NL co-ordinator, when there are far more people able to fullfill this role ?.

• Like 1

It is the same old unco-ordinated lack of interest in the fans,,The man should do the job properly or let someone more capable take over there must be someone out there that could make a far better job of co-ordinating the National League...