British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

Surely Middleditch's future as Team GB boss is in the balance as well?

I don't think so. this has nothing to do with Neils association with his Team GB managierial position. Nor while we are at it, his position as Poole manager before anybody starts digging holes...

Edited by Starman2006

If you can't spell alcohol and your criticizing somebody for being drunk then your not the best person to be giving somebody a lecture.

... and the correct spelling of "criticising" is? :blink:

Seriously though, he broke four laws including doing a runner from the police.

He's a danger to himself and other human beings.

It's hard not to surmise he's a bit thick.

• Like 1

Well seeing this news does no surprise me. Darcy needs to start to grow up and face the responsibilities. Hopefully the Visa will be denied and a year not racing will hit home to him as he sits at home (though doubt it will knowing him!)

What does shock me like others is Neil's comments saying all young people do it. I am sorry Neil but the vast majority of young people do not do that sort of thing. I know people naturally defend their "own" but this is a step to far and I think Neil needs to do a press release to take back what he has said as it does not put the sport in a good light or his position of team boss of Poole or Great Britain.

Shame Crump has now retired but hopefully the next batch of Aussie riders will use Jason as a role model and someone to aim to be.

• Like 1

However I am staggered that Middleditch said that to the press. I would suggest his promoter very quickly distances himself from that viewpoint.

I'm only shocked people are shocked at Middlos comments. Middlo is as thick as rubbish.

I don't think so. this has nothing to do with Neils association with his Team GB managierial position.

It has everything to do with his judgement, and he uses this in his position as Team GB manager.

• Like 4

Shame Crump has now retired but hopefully the next batch of Aussie riders will use Jason as a role model and someone to aim to be.

This i do certainly agree with, and said it for a long time.. quite right.

• Like 1

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! Neil Middleditch is a disgrace...

“It is what most young people do these days isn't it? He wasn't racing or putting anyone else's life at risk on the track." WTF! He was only putting other innocent road users at risk, so it must be ok then...Unbelievable, just inbelievable! :shock:

Given that Neil Middleditch is a father himself I guess we know what his kids must get up to? After all, that's what they all do, right?

• Like 1

Speedways very own Gazza....only a matter of time IMO.

Wonder if all his lucrative sponsors will stand by him like they did after the last episode we can't talk about.... Will this thread be pulled also??

One big trial, attacked in the street, and now this... How unlucky can one sweet little lad be.... Middlo want to have a look at himself also, his comments are a disgrace to our sport,team gb, Poole speedway, himself and his family!!

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 5

Given that Neil Middleditch is a father himself I guess we know what his kids must get up to? After all, that's what they all do, right?

Your on the border line there mate...

Please explain why? Middleditch is the one that said it's what all kids do, he has kids, so how are his kids invulnerable to that comment than anybody elses?.

See, that's the trouble with tarring groups of people with a brush, sometimes it includes people close to you.

so are you condoning this or what?? Or are you waiting for shovvy to give you your press release??

It's a good job that speedway is under the radar regarding media coverage.

Imagine this on the back page of the Sun!

GO ON MY SON

British Team manager condones riding an unlicensed and unregistered motorbike on public roads while under the influence of alcohol and drugs and fleeing from the police. Because it's what all kids do !!!!!

The BSPA need to take a very serious look at this.

• Like 1

Unfortunately it seems the comparisons with mike lee are coming true off the track as well - main difference being lee didnt go off tge rails until after he had a world title to his name.

Be a real shame if he joins the likes of lee and the morans who never fulfilled their potential due to a fondness for drink an drugs - and he also seems to lack the redeeming feature of being a nice guy.

As for middlo - what an utter tool.

• Like 7