British Speedway Forum
Heather12

Andy Meredith Speedway Acadamy (amsa) New Dates

AMSA Andy Meredith Speedway Academy

Venue – Buxton Speedway. Set in some of the most beautiful scenery in the country.

Dates booked

9th March

23rd March

6th April

20th April

4th May

18th May

Continuing every fortnight throughout the year

Riders with their own equipment are limited to 15 to allow for tuition and plenty of track time.

1:1 tuition and track advice for beginners to more experienced men and women by former ex Coventry and Oxford speedway riders Andy Meredith and Ian Batley

Full use of the main track

On track time is 11am until 3pm.

Assistance and advice with set ups and any problems

Cost is £45 for riders with their own equipment

2 x 500cc bikes and a 250cc petrol bike available for hire at an extra cost of £65 per rider. The hiring of the 500cc bikes is dependent on experience and there is a limit of 2 riders per hire bike for riders with own kit

Free hot and cold refreshments throughout the day

Medical cover with Ambulance in attendance

Methanol and oil are for sale on the day

Free entry with track side parking in the stadium for anyone who wishes to watch

For more details contact Andy Meredith via facebook or ring 07816 874781

Edited by Heather12

A quick reminder, the next track action is this Saturday, 9th March on the Buxton track.

Contact Andy if you wish to book in.

Hi Guys, these posts should be getting easier to write, but are getting harder. We have to cancel tomorrow, the 9th March. The track at present is in great condition but a band of rain is coming tonight from east to west and more rain/snow is due tomorrow... So close but so far. Most of us will be travelling 1 or 2 hours so I would prefer let you know now rather than anyone being out of pocket. The team and I are gutted, but I have to trust the weather forecast on this occasion. I am looking to add a few extra dates but please keep an eye on the page for updates ...Our next date is March 23rd - please contact me to be added...

Details in the 1st post at the top of the page.

Many thanks for your patience... Andy Meredith

Edited by Heather12

Sorry everyone but this will probably come as no surprise............the speedway at Buxton tomorrow 23rd March is off due to the heavy snow. :cry:

Hopefully the better weather will arrive soon!

Edited by Heather12