British Speedway Forum
21st century heathen

S G P And S W C Race Cards Links Only - *** Strictly No Discussion*** (see 1st Post)

There's on;y one GP that's capturing my interest. It's at Silvertsone this weekend (July 3 - July 5) and I THINK it will be a two driver showdown between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton.

There's on;y one GP that's capturing my interest. It's at Silvertsone this weekend (July 3 - July 5) and I THINK it will be a two driver showdown between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton.

Can¬t you read what the mods have said on the title thread :mad:

• Like 4

Can¬t you read what the mods have said on the title thread :mad:

Yes - but there appears to be only one 'active' mod and he ignores one if you try to contact him on a matter? Looking through what appears now on the BSF OP/title messages on the BSF appear to be something of the past - although I could be wrong I suppose?

Following a suggestion by a BSF member we have a new idea for 2013 to keep things neat and tidy where race cards are concerned.

From now on we would like all links to race cards for SGP and SWC events to be posted in this thread. Please do not post new individual threads.

There should be no discussion on this thread. Discussion about the events can still take place on a separate thread. Any discussion will be removed. If you would like to show your gratitude to the member posting the link please use the 'LIKE THIS' button at the bottom of their post.

Anyone posting links to race cards should note that it is important to make clear which event the race card is for (include SGP/SWC, location and date of event).

Duly noted!