British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
clutchplate

Sittingbourne Practice - Saturday 6th April - 12 Noon - Must Book In - Confirmed Off

Think I might bring my chassis down to fit my engine. Gotta get this machine together again finally!!

When is the latest I can book in? Or whether I need to as I don't know if my bike will make the track yet. BIG JIGSAW PUZZLE :)

I guess it may take some time for people to get used to prebooking. The pits for the last practice day last month was pretty full!

Hi silly question but as someone who's booked in and paid how come I've had no email or text to inform me that this has been cancelled?

mm it is a little confusing...

New website for 2013 all very nice , the home page is still advertising Sat 6th as a practice day , no mention that it is cancelled.

It also states that those who paid for practice on 24th March will automatically be entered for Sat 6th April ?? . Does that mean if you book and pay in advance your money is not returned if it is cancelled? . Again none of this is made clear.

If you click on the Practice Dates tab its still advertising Sun 3rd March? :neutral: . Also start times are 11.00am not 12.00 as stated here on the forum.

I've been away for a few days so was not aware of what's been happening. I've spoken to Graham Arnold tonight and passed on your comments above. Apologies from Sittingbourne Speedway guys. Unfortunately I dont have access to the website / processes etc as just a messenger on here, but Graham assures me he is asking the webmaster to "sort it".