British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

Just an observation but there does seem to be quite a number of riders over the years who end up in the fence when they approach Nicki Pedersen on the outside!

• Like 1

Nicki shoud go for that !!!

I was on the phone but my reaction was "Nicki you're a bad lad" Dangerous stuff like that. Should we be surprised after all these years???

Just an observation but there does seem to be quite a number of riders over the years who end up in the fence when they approach Nicki Pedersen on the outside!

It's probably fear

Ugh. That was a nasty one . Hope he's okay.

Is this the track where we had lots of falls on that bend recently?, or was it another Danish track or even a Swedish one?

Ugh. That was a nasty one . Hope he's okay.

He came off at quite a speed. Bike over the fence too. Can't tell if got a nudge or hit a rut/locked up/whatever.

Edited by manchesterpaul

It's probably fear

Its not fear Nicki just rides them straight into the fence like he did there
  • Like 1

Air Fences- the best thing ever in speedway.

Danish riders don't like that 4th bend :0

Glad everybody is OK including the crowd.

SKY would have made him cover his nipples if this had been EL :)

• Like 1

Danish riders don't like that 4th bend :0

Glad everybody is OK including the crowd.

SKY would have made him cover his nipples if this had been EL :)

Got to admit as much as i like her that all time tv gem was Charlie's alone.

One of the most unexplainable and bizarre moments in TV history when Charlie Webster got Hans Andersen to cover up his 'topless' chest in the pits. Lol he had to go and rummage for a T-Shirt and hold it up under his chin whilst trying to talk. OMG man nipples!

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

I think it told you more about her than it did about Hans Andersons bared chest. :lol: She was envious!!!

I think it told you more about her than it did about Hans Andersons bared chest. :lol: She was envious!!!

Oucheeee

Perseverance pays off for Michelsen in that race.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Oh Little Leon, i luv ya1 That was brilliant! :t:

One of the most unexplainable and bizarre moments in TV history when Charlie Webster got Hans Andersen to cover up his 'topless' chest in the pits. Lol he had to go and rummage for a T-Shirt and hold it up under his chin whilst trying to talk. OMG man nipples!

Might be unfair to blame Charlie as it might have been the mysterious and ubiquitous 'Man In The Ear Piece' they are strange and mystical people in TV.

Am i having a selective memory or am i right in thinking Leon regularly beats Nicks recently?

Might be unfair to blame Charlie as it might have been the mysterious and ubiquitous 'Man In The Ear Piece' they are strange and mystical people in TV.

Ah! that's a thought. I'd need to see the clip again and see if there was a victorian look of horror on her face or not lol.

Anyways back to the speedway Holsted doing well pulling the meeting back around.

Hee hee looking at the team graphics caption man still persisting in wrong line-up, oh well at least they are getting the heat line-ups correct.

Nice battle to get into third place by Jensen and was then further rewarded with a second place due to Nissen's engine failure. You all so watching the Tennis right now lol.

Graphics man has Hansen riding in white AND yellow! (it's actually Michelsen in White ok i getting lost now i'm sure i saw a number 3 race jacket but maybe not?) Even the laid back commentators chuckled at that one.

UPDATE Graphics man showing Hansen finishing second AND third lol. Commentators chuckling again.

Edited by manchesterpaul