British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

I seem to recall at least 2 pirouettes a meeting here last season and always on that 4th bend.

Anyone know what the admission is? I always feel the decline in UK attendances is partly down to 17 pounds being too high. But what do i know? I'll find out in 2 weeks when we come over and i hope to get to say hello to some of you.

• Like 1

Lol lol good done.

Nice racing in heat 3. Ouch did i see tractors come out, it gonna be a long one.

Nissen seems a good prospect. He was decent in the TV meets last season.

Excellent pass. Track seems good for passing unlike our crapheaps

I seem to recall at least 2 pirouettes a meeting here last season and always on that 4th bend.

Anyone know what the admission is? I always feel the decline in UK attendances is partly down to 17 pounds being too high. But what do i know? I'll find out in 2 weeks when we come over and i hope to get to say hello to some of you.

Very nice indeed, we are truly honoured. Hope the weather behaves for you, well unless you've got pangs of homesickness and long for a good old chilly drenching in summer lol.

Awww sportowefakty haven't got a live scoresheet going on for this meeting. (and NO there isn't a MiniMax one lol lol)

Edited by manchesterpaul

Hougard outscoring Nicki!! Who'd have thunk it? :lol:

Well done lean Leon.

Some more good racing in heat 5 we are doing well recently with our televised fare (and yes i pretending a certain meeting didn't exist, well until a couple of heats towards the end)

(While tractors going around i checked on wunderground and it is a little chilly at 12 degrees.)

Edited by manchesterpaul

Nicki-2 rides, no wins. I should have had a bet with the blond bird in the "oddbet" advert . Would have paid for my airfare :lol:

Edited by brandonbee48

Nicki-2 rides, no wins. I should have had a bet with the blond bird in the "oddbet" advert . Would have paid for my airfare :lol:

I'd prefer a bed with her.

• Like 1

Very nice indeed, we are truly honoured. Hope the weather behaves for you, well unless you've got pangs of homesickness and long for a good old chilly drenching in summer lol.

Awww sportowefakty haven't got a live scoresheet going on for this meeting. (and NO there isn't a MiniMax one lol lol)

You are very kind! I'll get my son to post a picture of "the grey haired track crafty old vet," so anyone can come and say hello. We will definitely be at Peterborough and Brandon on Mon.27th which i think is a bank holiday?

This not the close meeting it was touted to be, what fool suggested it would be lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I think i saw mention earlier on today, it's possible semi-finals of the Danish championship this Sunday. I'll have to check if that is the case

This not the close meeting it was touted to be, what fool suggested it would be lol.

Don't know. Tell us. :rofl::drink:

Ooooops must remember to check this site out for the next match full scorecard here

http://speedway-league.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2013-05-01-Slangerup-Holsted.pdf

The start girls seem to have an overly complicated routine that could end in disaster.

Hopefully they are not going commando as Kanal may have to curtail speedway if anything serious happens.

• Like 1

Don't know. Tell us. :rofl::drink:

I've retracted that quote now, i'm damned if i can find where i saw it lol.

Neon* Leon owning Nicki today.

*(ok that was my last feeble attempt at a nickname for him)

Edited by manchesterpaul

Notice how Nicki refused the proffered handshake from Leon on the back straight.? 3 rides, Nicki- NO WINS :o

Hougaard and Pedersen in this one last ditch attempt for Holstedt?