British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Sheffield 30th March

What would Lewis' paycheck be from Scunthorpe ? what his his score at Leicester ? seems simple enough for me , the engine will pay for itself in about a month , high scoring reserves get all the guest rides

i dont think its a case of lewis not being able to afford the engine he borrowed for scunthorpe but the rider he borrowed it from might just be needing it himself real soon,thats what a little bird just whispered in my ear.

the 'wrong type of overtaking' ?

I've heard it all now!

Admit it, whatever they do you'll still moan!

This probably encapsulates all that is wrong in your year long arguments telling us why the track is actually OK and how people are all in fact just having a go at David Hemsley. You clearly don't understand what is being said and how it relates to a skill sport. Maybe you need to actually read the thread again, actually trying to take in what is being said.

But just for your sake, I'll exaggerate my point for full effect, which at worst will at least allow you to try and mock me once more. Lets say, for this forums sake (not trying to start another argument obviously), Lee Geary and Chris Widman found Ivan Mauger like gating skills and due to injuries were called up into the Leicester team. They are quick out the gate but once in front they aren't too fast. As Richard Hall rounds them on bend 3 and 4 would this count as overtaking in an entertaining kind of way or would it be 'the wrong type of overtaking'. Or is there no difference. As i pointed out, don't want to start another argument on here, so i can't tell you which of those two passed the flag first.

Mick.

Neb- Yes I have heard the same that Magnus could be back as temp cover for Roynon but also that there was another rider in consideration subject to their parent club approval. I fully expect a signing today or tomorrow as will have to declare for Saturday soon

Neb- Yes I have heard the same that Magnus could be back as temp cover for Roynon but also that there was another rider in consideration subject to their parent club approval. I fully expect a signing today or tomorrow as will have to declare for Saturday soon

Could they sign Karlsson as temp cover for Roynon? I thought for it to be temporary and allow Roynon back the replacement would need to have a lower average?

I think its about time I got myself along to Leicester to see what its really like. Have been meaning to visit since it opened but haven't got round to it. My guess is that the racing isn't great but not half as bad as some on here make out.

I think its about time I got myself along to Leicester to see what its really like. Have been meaning to visit since it opened but haven't got round to it. My guess is that the racing isn't great but not half as bad as some on here make out.

You could well be right , but the new toilets ............... :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Could they sign Karlsson as temp cover for Roynon? I thought for it to be temporary and allow Roynon back the replacement would need to have a lower average?

As long as it fits in under the points limit it's fine.

Not exactly sure how it works, but if they re-declare the team that would give them 7.73 to play with. Roynan's average is 7.07 plus the 0.66 they were inside the 42.50 limit. Don't how long Adam will be out for, but Coventry have re-declared there side with Joe Screen coming in & i'm pretty sure Lions will need to do the same if they want to stay in the cups as i think they will struggle with R/R especially away from home.Missing the bonus point last saturday was a blow & will certainly have to get a bonus point win against Scunthorpe or win at Sheffield, which, with R/R in place i can't really see happening.

i dont think its a case of lewis not being able to afford the engine he borrowed for scunthorpe but the rider he borrowed it from might just be needing it himself real soon,thats what a little bird just whispered in my ear.

That little bird took awhile getting to you, it was known on saturday that karlsson could be back to replace roynon,however it could be someone else, i guess depends on a few contract issues.

As long as it fits in under the points limit it's fine.

'mint'. sounds like a plan then!

Mick.

Edited by volty

the 'wrong type of overtaking' ?

I've heard it all now!

Admit it, whatever they do you'll still moan!

Shows you are clueless about the sport

That little bird took awhile getting to you, it was known on saturday that karlsson could be back to replace roynon,however it could be someone else, i guess depends on a few contract issues.

my bad i should of asked you robert i forgot you are a mind of information,can you post on here when you know who they have signed please. what are the contract issues?

my bad i should of asked you robert i forgot you are a mind of information,can you post on here when you know who they have signed please. what are the contract issues?

If you were there saturday you would of known,it wasnt the best kept secret that MK was coming in to replace roynon and as to contracts, if they were after a rider contracted to another team then they would have to seek permission from the club, anything else you would like to know neb just ask :rofl: