British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

Starting to nod off.

EMPERORKENNETHSPEED :t:

Great race - your words about Przedpelski came true again R&R!!

At last,something decent.

Heat 9. Why we love it. Bloody brilliant race

Great race - your words about Przedpelski came true again R&R!!

He's his dad. Biased!! :rofl:

• Like 1

I am quite alarmed as Bjerre has obviously been replaced by an alien pod and they have replicated him by draining his mind.

But Bjerre is only brilliant at speedway in his own mind and in reality quite poor.

So the aliens have made their first mistake let's hope it's not their last :(

Holy #### not once but twice both from back

Przredpelski would be the star of the show today if not for the alien

• Like 1

Another impressive day for Niels K Iversen today at Wroclaw - 5 wins out of 5 races so far. Looks like the home team are missing Tai badly though, just one point from Nicolai Klindt.

Pandorum,

August( i think) 1969 at the Toronto Rock'n Roll Revival at Varsity Stadium. I had been in Canada for 6 months and went with 2 New Zealanders. The opening act was Chicago (Transit Authority) the Blood Sweat and Tears, and i also remember Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis and Gene Vincent, plus of course John Lennon and The Plastic Ono Band. After John, and it was getting late came The Doors. We'd been there since 10am and drunk a few and smoked a few! and we left,totally wasted, after about 40 minutes of The Doors. Often wondered what we missed, but there you go, we were young and crazy. Saw them twice more before Jim's sad demise. When i call my wife, i always sing "Hello i love you, won't you tell me your name" . Alan.

Pandorum,

August( i think) 1969 at the Toronto Rock'n Roll Revival at Varsity Stadium. I had been in Canada for 6 months and went with 2 New Zealanders. The opening act was Chicago (Transit Authority) the Blood Sweat and Tears, and i also remember Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis and Gene Vincent, plus of course John Lennon and The Plastic Ono Band. After John, and it was getting late came The Doors. We'd been there since 10am and drunk a few and smoked a few! and we left,totally wasted, after about 40 minutes of The Doors. Often wondered what we missed, but there you go, we were young and crazy. Saw them twice more before Jim's sad demise. When i call my wife, i always sing "Hello i love you, won't you tell me your name" . Alan.

September 13th

I have the bootleg. Morrison makes a really cool speech about appearing with his R&R heroes. Not a bad Doors set.

Alice Cooper band was there and Alice tells the tale of how the band was ready to quit as everyone was booing them and went on stage thinking this would be it for them and during the set he saw John Lennon at one side with his thumbs up and Jim Morrison on the opposite side smiling and encouraging the band.

So luckily they carried on or we would not have had Love It To Death or Killer :)

There is no evidence that Morrison and Lennon ever met :)

Never saw them as was too young to be allowed to go to the IOW in 1970.

Przredpelski superbly shepherded his weaker partner around in that last race. :rofl:

That is one of the most amazing performances I have seen in 45 years of watching the sport.

Przredpelski was incredible.

Edited by pandorum

What a ride again in heat 14 from Przedpelski! He looks a real talent for sure.

Edited by mikec