British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

Vaculik on a high after yesterday's excellent performance and a great duel with Rune and Laguta. Good stuff.

Sent you a PM

Hi, any chance of the link as well please?

Thanks

Long break now

Laguta got warning from ref for unfair riding at the end there even Czaja admits that Laguta rode not fair at the end there when he saw it on telly

Hi, any chance of the link as well please?

Thanks

PM sent. Alan.

Anybody know how to a stream for an IPad ?

If you download the puffin browser app it should work as this will play flash

(null)

Long phone call from my better half- always best to give them your full attention :lol: so i had the sound off, but i was wondering about Holta's exclusion. Pawel, what did they say about it my friend?

Long phone call from my better half- always best to give them your full attention :lol: so i had the sound off, but i was wondering about Holta's exclusion. Pawel, what did they say about it my friend?

Spinning his back wheel at the start is probably the reason.

8 points will leave it evenly balanced, but i would think any bigger lead will make Tarnow overwhelming favourites. We shall see.

Thank you. Looked a strange one with Gomolski breaking the tapes.

Holta was excluded earlier for moving before tapes went up rulebook says you have to be still no movement at all

Edited by pawel115

That was a bloody good heat 13. Absorbing between all 4 riders. Rune still "has it" 90% of the time and is great to watch. Really enjoyed that one.

Delaying the start is official reason I believe. He was (as said) spinning his back wheel after 2 minutes had expired. Replay confirmed this. Oddly enough I saw a similar incident at Kirky Lane earlier this season with Zetterstrom excluded for same reason.

That was a bloody good heat 13. Absorbing between all 4 riders. Rune still "has it" 90% of the time and is great to watch. Really enjoyed that one.

Any links available yet for the second meeting Alan?

Thanks in advance!

Heavy rain in Torun they have covered the exposed parts of the track not covered by the roof-same as they did for last years GP.

Any links available yet for the second meeting Alan?

Thanks in advance!

They will just carry on from the first meeting.

usually the same link works for both sunday matches I saw the rain too in torun but apparently its not too heavy so far

Relieved Czaja got up from that, could have been really nasty. Really impressed by him again today. Czestochowa looked in trouble halfway through the match, they've recovered well.