British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

Any links available yet for the second meeting Alan?

Thanks in advance!

Sent you a PM. I'm on the Sopcast link, but you need to download the app.- totally safe and a reliable link without some of the "junk" you get on some sites. Alan.

Heavy rain in Torun they have covered the exposed parts of the track not covered by the roof-same as they did for last years GP.

They will just carry on from the first meeting.

Wasn't able to watch the first meeting :sad:

The original link would be much appreciated :t:

Relieved Czaja got up from that, could have been really nasty. Really impressed by him again today. Czestochowa looked in trouble halfway through the match, they've recovered well.

I said earlier Mikec that it was going to be a "long afternoon" for them but they have proved me wrong. Good for them.

The dreaded 3-3 curse in the rerun. Should have been awarded 1-5 but there you go! I don't think they can "award" in Poland. Rand R will oblige us, i'm sure. Perhaps one of the few times the (so-called) Elite league gets it right? :lol:

Jepsen Jensen is some rider.

But you've switched allegiance (again :lol: :lol:

and again and..........) and should have been cheering on "Your Latest Flame" :t: who was on the opposite side of the pits. :lol:

Fantastic to see Chris Holder on the mend and in such good spirits.

Have I missed the second meeting? Can someone PM me the link for it please!

PM'd you. Alan.

I said earlier Mikec that it was going to be a "long afternoon" for them but they have proved me wrong. Good for them.

The dreaded 3-3 curse in the rerun. Should have been awarded 1-5 but there you go! I don't think they can "award" in Poland. Rand R will oblige us, i'm sure. Perhaps one of the few times the (so-called) Elite league gets it right? :lol:

You're right about the 3-3 rerun curse, uncanny how often it happens! I enjoyed watching Holta today as well, always in the action, whether at the front or the back. Good to see little Kolodziej back to his vintage best, has a great style. Has to be the Lions for the bronze medal now I think.

I notice how they toss the coin in a very controlled environment now, since they did it by the starting gate and it rolled down the drain. :lol:

As my friend Racers and Royals remarked "A right bunch of tossers" :t::lol: Alan.

When you look at the crowds at playoffs it does not appear to be minor sport as some call it.

So is this the final now then? I dont watch much of the polish league - is this the final leg? Or is there only one leg? :) *awaits abuse*

So is this the final now then? I dont watch much of the polish league - is this the final leg? Or is there only one leg? :) *awaits abuse*

We pride ourselves on civility on this section. :t: This is the first leg.