British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

Just when you think Torun are going to run away with it, along comes "Vintage Pepe". :t:

Was just wondering why he hasn't held down a team place in the UK and then realised he's probably content with Poland and Sweden like many others.

Pity.

Miedzinski giving no racing room yet again, This guy is dangerous on the bleeding TRACK!

He should be chucked out of the meeting.

For once i agree with you.

For once i agree with you.

Book yourself into your local Doctor's surgery tomorrow.....

Was just wondering why he hasn't held down a team place in the UK and then realised he's probably content with Poland and Sweden like many others.

Pity.

Endlessly discussed to death, but the epicenter of Speedway is now a long way east of "The Sceptered (septic? :lol: ) Isle" It's just that the Elite League promoters have had their heads in the sand for so long, they can't get oxygen to their brains any longer. Alan.

Book yourself into your local Doctor's surgery tomorrow.....

:lol: We actually enjoy his hare-brained posts and some of them , as this one, are on the button.

An interval attraction from Pawel, who can put it in a speedway context.

http://www.ckm.pl/dziewczyny/nowy-ckm-z-justyna-pawlicka,10431,1,a.html

Enjoy. Alan.

Impressive interval attraction Alan, certainly has her charms - is she signing for Rzeszow Pawel?? Edit: Ah already signed for Leszno. If I was a Torun fan I'd be worried now, I'd be looking for 10/12 point lead to take to ZG. That looks a long way off at the moment.

Edited by mikec

Thought I recognised her assets :approve:

Her " job " is to distract the opposition rider at the gate, and i would guess she does a fair old job. :lol: :t:

Thought I recognised her assets :approve:

Glad you liked the picture there will be more pics inside the magazine when it is released tomorrow. She is the most recognized speedway tart in Poland mainly because she participated in polish edition of Top Model on tv

Edited by pawel115

Anyone have the scorers please

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/23109

What a swoop by Ward in heat 11. I've always said that speedway riders are totally mad for the risks they take, and that's why i love and admire them so much and why you can never pay them enough for the risks they take to entertain us. Well done Darcy. :t:

A disgrace, Hometown decision.

Miedzinski chucked the bike down.

Again, i agree with you. :lol: I thought Miedzinski went down far too easily. He, of all people, shouldn't complain. He was left far more room than he left poor old Emil.