British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

Good morning/afternoon/evening all. :t: Dragging myself away from big screen coverage of Formula 1 ( what a snorefest :lol:) and the titanic struggle between QPR and Swansea ;) i tune in here.

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Expecting a knock on the door from the FBI, CIA, BBC, BB King, Doris Day -Dig It, Dig It. :lol: As it's the last of the season League matches they can come and get me :drink:

Alan

Great crowd. Heart says Czestochowa, head says Tarnow.

Good afternoon, nice stream, love the Czestochowa track. Prediction-wise fancy Czestochowa to sneak it on aggregate. Score today 50-40.

Good afternoon, nice stream, love the Czestochowa track. Prediction-wise fancy Czestochowa to sneak it on aggregate. Score today 50-40.

Hope you're right, my friend, though nothing against Tarnow.. No Sopcast stream on this one so far, but others are fine

Geez, that was a perfect 2,3,4 Junior sandwich wasn't it? Hope they are okay.

Hope you're right, my friend, though nothing against Tarnow.. No Sopcast stream on this one so far, but others are fine

Geez, that was a perfect 2,3,4 Junior sandwich wasn't it? Hope they are okay.

A relief to see Strzelec & Borowicz get up, especially as Strzelec looked like he landed on his head/neck. Nothing against Tarnow you're right there Alan, have bit of soft spot for them because little Kolodziej races for them - one of my favourite riders of recent years. Young Czaja looks quick again, said it on here before, impresses me every time I watch him.

Hello All I fancy Czestochowa in this one nice to see Strzelec ok juniors seem to crash every week

Nice pass by Janusz

speedwaytv.tv haven't managed to get a feed from Poland yet!

:sad:

A bit tired but am tuning in.

Not a lot happening yet but hopefully it will improve.

Tarnow looking the better outfit today but Czesto may well nick it.

Not much to race for 3rd place other than bragging rights.

Pity Emil is not there as I had Czesto down for the title :)

Brotherly love in heat 6 :lol:

When walking to the pits

Artiom seems to be in a lot of pain his toes got hurt he will decide if he will continue

When walking to the pits

Artiom seems to be in a lot of pain his toes got hurt he will decide if he will continue

Great to have you here Pawel, to give us info like that.

Czestochowa start girls have the best legs in the industry. :t:

haha what language when Strzelec talking to Laguta (Adam young people are watching) good thing Nigel is not commentating or he will be apologizing again. I bet Strzelec will hear it from his parents when he gets home lol

Interesting fact for those who like to know Zielona Gora and Poznan tracks are in forest areas kind a like some Swedish tracks

Edited by pawel115

Has there been any recent news about speedway returning to Poznan?

have not heard much since they had that petition I signed that too we will probably know more in the off season

Artiom pulled out of meeting

If only Polish fans could be as enthusiastic and animated as those on the Elite League terraces. :rofl:

This is building up to a nice tight finish. :t: