British Speedway Forum

So that would be Harris at this point in time.

And you're right, I was probably harsh on Scott. But as I said elsewhere, Scott and Bomber have nothing between them but Bomber will always get thee edge as his GP win is more marketable.

And for the last 3 years, Bomber has outscored Scott twice.But both their records are mediocre. Bomber has 6 6 6 and Scott 4 5 7.

Well you should tell BSI then because they're claiming Bomber is the wildcard and not Scott.

Another stupid daft ruling gives British Speedway no credabilliy once again, bloody rediculous. They all want their heads banging together.

But the GP challenge isn't close though is it??

I am glad Scott isn't at Cardiff, the GP boys are different gravy!! The scores over recent years reflect where Nicholls and Harris are, Tai will be something special at Cardiff in this form and whilst he is in this form he can be our Andy Murray, if his form dips he can be the Aussie again...

EOES wouldn't favor anyone IMO, as such a neutral race track for the majority. But with CVS in charge, will always be at Wolves.

You'd still get the same result, except Woffinden would win by even further.

I am glad Scott isn't at Cardiff, the GP boys are different gravy!! Tai will be something special at Cardiff in this form and whilst he is

So what, he'd have given it a go. Tai will be well and truely up for this, he might even worry Chris {Holder} Breifly...

But Scott was second inthe final, and thats, where it counts...

Except it didn't count.

So if Craig Cook keeps practicing he might be reading. But at the moment he's not. Bomber and Scott are better than him.

Some times the apprentice can beat the master. Birmingham 20th March heat 10 Cook, Zetterstrom, Harris, Auty. Aces 5-1.

Another stupid daft ruling gives British Speedway no credabilliy once again, bloody rediculous. They all want their heads banging together.

British Speedway in credibility shock! They've given their BEST rider (bar Tai) the wildcard in the British GP!

• Like 1

Scott's form by his own admission isn't great, look who had to pass last night to rescue his evening, I want a confident Scott Nicholls leading Coventry not getting the stuffing knocked out of him.

Some times the apprentice can beat the master. Birmingham 20th March heat 10 Cook, Zetterstrom, Harris, Auty. Aces 5-1.

Of course he can. I think Craig Cook is a bloody good ride, he should be riding for Team GB in the SWC and at his current rate of progress he'll be at Cardiff in 2014 and hopefully a GP rider full time in 2015. I'm still hopeful he'll get a few rides at Cardiff.

Maybe we can get Ward to say he'll ride and then withdraw on the day of the meeting :D

Edited by SCB

Anyway we are going off track here!! Fantastic start by Tai in the final and just out of interest as I didn't hear the interviews afterwards did Scott and Bomber show sportsmanship in defeat or were bike issues thrown in??

Of course he can. I think Craig Cook is a bloody good ride, he should be riding for Team GB in the SWC and at his current rate of progress he'll be at Cardiff in 2014 and hopefully a GP rider full time in 2015. I'm still hopeful he'll get a few rides at Cardiff.

Maybe we can get Ward to say he'll ride and then withdraw on the day of the meeting :D

Craig Cook a good ride? Is there something you're not telling us :)

• Like 1

Craig Cook a good ride? Is there something you're not telling us :)

:rofl:

Anyway we are going off track here!! Fantastic start by Tai in the final and just out of interest as I didn't hear the interviews afterwards did Scott and Bomber show sportsmanship in defeat or were bike issues thrown in??

Both threw in the home track advantage argument but both were generally ok. Bombers girlfriend on twitter not quite so nice mind

Both threw in the home track advantage argument but both were generally ok. Bombers girlfriend on twitter not quite so nice mind

It's funny how everyone is slagging Harris for the Wildcard and that Tai is miles ahead of him, yet at the start of the season most of us, myself included, felt Tai was not good enough for the GPs, and boy, how wrong was I and everyone else about Tai. I suspect most of you are also wrong for saying Harris does not deserve the wildcard place, he still has the best Cardiff record out of all the other riders. Down to Harris to prove he deserved the wildcard now, and reach the semi's.

EOES wouldn't favor anyone IMO, as such a neutral race track for the majority. But with CVS in charge, will always be at Wolves.

He isnt, so is irrelevant.