British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
james1234

Cardiff Hotel Rooms Wanted or For Sale (merged)

I have a 2 night stay at the Cardiff Central Travelodge for sale its arriving on Friday 31st May and Checking out Sunday 2nd June

If anyone is interested please PM me

Thanks

James

hello has anyone got a room going just for the Friday night for 3 adults and with parking if poss thanks 07887673709 or message me

I have a double room going spare for the Ibis budget (formerly Etap) in the city centre for the Cardiff weekend. £97 in total which is for both Friday and Saturday night. Anyone interested please pm me. I would rather it go to someone for what I paid than the hotel selling it on for more.

I have a 2 night stay at the Cardiff Central Travelodge for sale its arriving on Friday 31st May and Checking out Sunday 2nd June

If anyone is interested please PM me

Thanks

James

Hi is this still availible?

Need hotel for the Friday and Saturday if possible. Let me know if anyone has any bookings? Cheers

I have a double room in the thistle hotel in Cardiff city centre for Saturday night only spare

I have a double room in the thistle hotel in Cardiff city centre for Saturday night only spare

how much is it please ?

My parents have made the Hotel aware that they will not be using the room for the 3 nights! They have offered a refund if the room is sold, the Hotel is The LINCOLN HOUSE HOTEL on Cathedral Road. It is a 10minute walk to the stadium, my parents have stayed here for the last 5 GP's and highly recommend a stay there!!! They paid £100 a night for the ensuite room.

I am looking for a double room for the GP. There is two of us over from Australia. Room from Sat to sun 1st/2nd June.

We can stay two nights from Friday if need me.

Please pm me prices or any availability if possible

Many thanks

Kev

Guys and Gals

Many thanks for the replies. I have pm'd you who have messaged me with my contact number to call me asap. You people are stars if you can help. Many thanks

Failing that, I'll have to get the missus to use her Aussie charm and try and persuade the World Champ we've come all this way to see him so can we sleep in his van for the weekend!!