British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NOBODY

Gp Programmes

Just wondering if any speedway fans out there would be able to help me here. I need GP programme cover scans from 2013 season please. I know they are getting harder to get hold of & appreciate all the help given. Thanks in advance.

Please can you pm me.

I currently have the first two pm me your email address, their is also one from Gothenburg currently on ebay.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Just wondering if any speedway fans out there would be able to help me here. I need GP programme cover scans from 2013 season please. I know they are getting harder to get hold of & appreciate all the help given. Thanks in advance.

Please can you pm me.

I KEEP offering you the scans but get no response...

Phillip would it be possible to ask your friends at SGP to place a cover (on their website) of each SGP and SWC programme, for anyone to download, as this would be very useful to anyone who just wants the programme covers and not maybe the full programme itself. As prices for these programmes can get very expensive sometimes, on eBay.

Phillip would it be possible to ask your friends at SGP to place a cover (on their website) of each SGP and SWC programme, for anyone to download, as this would be very useful to anyone who just wants the programme covers and not maybe the full programme itself. As prices for these programmes can get very expensive sometimes, on eBay.

I WILL ask...

That's excellent news.

I remember paying over £40 for the 2011 Nordic SGP programme on eBay.

Philip, many thanks once again.

Thanks again to all helpers. Getting them now. Thanks to Charles, Will & Mark & Philip at Speedway Star.

Edited by cheekyboys2