British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king junior

Sheffield Vs Dudley (ch) 23rd May

Surprised we haven't had a thread set up for this. Should be an interesting meeting, quiet embarrassing we've got more than half our regular premier league team & could still have a close meeting!

Sheffield line up- joe Haines, Jordan Tyrer, Jake Knight, Damien Koppe, Facu Albin, Matt Williamson and Hayden Sims

An interesting meeting lies ahead, heres what i predict.

Haines: - Should card a maximum against NL opposition.

Tyrer: - Will want to put on a good show, no doubt about it. A good meeting expected from Jordan.

Jake Knight: - Again should card in a decent score tonight.

Damien Koppe: - Writing could well be on the wall if this guy doesnt hit a score tonight. I like Damo but i just cant see him hitting it large tonight. Owlerton doesnt suit him.

Facundo Albin: - Facu should have an easy shift tonight, expecting double figures from him. His riding style is just too hot to handle for NL level. = my prediction = 3 3 3 3 3 = MAX

Matt Williamson: - Who knows?

Hayden Sims: - Really excited about seeing Hayden sliding around Owlerton, from what ive heard he is going to be something special, will probably hit a maximum, then sign for Rye House.

Dudley Dangermen = Lewis Blackbird, Paul Starke.

Doesn't Ashley Morris ride for Dudley? If so I would expect him to prevent any home side maximums.

As I sit here in the Black Country with it raining outside a question for all Tigers/Prowlers fans...............What is the weather like up in the Sheffield S6 area? :t:

Raining as I walked into work this morning (2 miles from the track) but the sun has been shining and the streets are dry. Some thick black clouds around though. I'll give you another report later this afternoon...

Raining as I walked into work this morning (2 miles from the track) but the sun has been shining and the streets are dry. Some thick black clouds around though. I'll give you another report later this afternoon...

Thanks, as I am leaving the Cradley area at about 4:30 to be at the meeting with time to spare. Good luck and a safe night to all Tigers/Heathens involved tonight

Can someone confirm wether its Ashely Morris at no.1 for Dudley? A colleague tells me that Ashley will not be riding tonight and Edinburgh's young aussie Max Fricke is riding in his place.

Anyone confirm?

Edited by OdsalBoy

Ashley will probably be on his way to Poland to race for the GB Under 21s, though I'm not sure

Hows it looking weather wise in Sheffield ? Travelling down from Leeds and here its dull and slightly rainy. Hope it perks up as I really want this meeting to run. Can we get an updates link posted up on here if there is one ?

Sheffield V Dudley POSTPONED, what a set of ball bags.

What is the weather like their? Have they borrowed the burst drain from Belle Vue? Do we have another enquiry due or is it just a case of the public being let down again by so called businessmen?

What is the weather like their? Have they borrowed the burst drain from Belle Vue? Do we have another enquiry due or is it just a case of the public being let down again by so called businessmen?

The weather has been on & off all day, sunshine, rain, hail storm, sunshine, rain. Been out in it all day, not surprised the track's water-logged! By the way there is a photo on the website showing the state of the track!

The weather has been on & off all day, sunshine, rain, hail storm, sunshine, rain. Been out in it all day, not surprised the track's water-logged! By the way there is a photo on the website showing the state of the track!

you forgot to mention the sleet as well steve. :D

Nothing so romantic I'm afraid, just the weather and the River Sheaf that was backing up to slow the pump away. Never let it be said though that a promotion didn't act in the interests of a so called supporter or is it Richard Head?

what a knob

• Like 1