British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

Adam Roynon Looking For Team Spot

We can't agree with jackal, someone needs to come on here and poo poo his post. I know a few that won't agree though.

On form, he's a very good rider (probably better than Karlsson), but in the last five years how many complete seasons has he ridden?

2007 PL winning Rye House side?

Edited by Shadders

We can't agree with jackal, someone needs to come on here and poo poo his post. I know a few that won't agree though.

Well you know as well as me, some will poo poo as you put it on this forum whatever but hey! who cares Baldyman I certainly do not mate ;)

2007 PL winning Rye House side?

That wasn't in the last 5 years.

That wasn't in the last 5 years.

You spotted the deliberate mistake. Well done!

I just wanted to mention the last good year we had to make me feel better

Edited by Shadders

Mills & Aarnio out, roynon & a 3 pointer in at Workington

some supporter you are. getting rid of 2 riders who are doing a good job and brining in a 3 pointer. glad your not in charge at workington.

Id take himat rye house in quite frankly instead of anyone we have

Id take himat rye house in quite frankly instead of anyone we have

I guess that comment still stands after last night?

Was told Roynon had a falling out with Silver, so a return is unlikely. Would be a risk anyway with his record of injuries. Don't know of a more unlucky rider in recent years

Edited by Shadders

It was stated at Leicester last night,Adam has a new team and it was expected to be announced in a couple of days.

If Allen is out for a while i think we shoould completely re-declare with Roynon in somewhere even if we have to go with a slightly lower averaged number 1?? What you think?

• Like 1

If Allen is out for a while i think we shoould completely re-declare with Roynon in somewhere even if we have to go with a slightly lower averaged number 1?? What you think?

Season is going down the toilet if it hasn't already. In form Redcar will batter us in the KOC, then it'll be just counting the weeks until the end of the season with crowds tailing off. Luke Bowen will be rushed back in late July/earlyAugust. Mear will be gone (hopefully), probably into retirement. His appetite for speedway seems to have gone. Don't know how long we'll put up with two low scoring reserves. One of them may have to be elbowed.

Lots to ponder for the promotion. Good luck rescuing this season.

I understand that Roynon had already got a team place confirmed before Allen got injured and his new team were just awaiting new team to be approved by bspa