As i understand it is as follows

1. Jason Doyle

2. Kyle Newman

3. Nick Morris

4. Alex Davies

5. Josh Grajzoniek

6. Stefen Nielsen

7. Lewis Blackbird (guest)

Going by past perfrmances at BP i think Leicester will do well to keep the unbeaton record going. I'd say that only Craig Cook has looked better than Doyle at BP and Davies looked excellent for Australia last year. Morris has also looked sensational at times around BP as well. I think we'll have to be on it to get any points.

Going by past perfrmances at BP i think Leicester will do well to keep the unbeaton record going. I'd say that only Craig Cook has looked better than Doyle at BP and Davies looked excellent for Australia last year. Morris has also looked sensational at times around BP as well. I think we'll have to be on it to get any points.

We need the reserves to actually score well at home this time as well as every point will count in this one.

We need the reserves to actually score well at home this time as well as every point will count in this one.

Since when has every point not counted? :neutral:

Rebels need to win this. Garrys boys need to take the bull by the horns..

Have to agree with everything you say there. Will be the toughest match of the season. Lions by 4pts, but I can easily see a Somerset win.

Somerset have 3 very good heat leaders, who perform well away from home. 2 excellent 2nd string. And a strong reserve lineup. Just hope the guest reserve can't handle the track as reason for leaving. All the best to both teams. Lets hope for a great meeting.

Our Regular Leicester texter has had to stop going for a while

So Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me or crazysue a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

It will be interesting to see what the track is like. Anyone know whether we are getting the big tractor in for the day again? I guess If anyone has been using the track for practice for the last two weeks then it could make for some interesting racing again if we've been tractorless over that period. It's asking a lot of Glyn to try and make it a decent track if we are still in that same position. I guess we might get some passing again though as the inside liners negotiate the holes.

Mick.

Edited by volty

Our Regular Leicester texter has had to stop going for a while

So Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me or crazysue a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

As he said...

Still looking for a texter for this meeting...anyone?

Leaving at 2 pm what's the weather like up there?

About 10 miles from the track

Just sporadic showers just enough for natural watering not enough to stop the meeting. No rain forecast during the meeting :-)