British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skodaman

Lions V Rebels 22.06.2013

Rebels need a strong performance tonight, Josh and Jason scored good points last night,but Alex and Nick had a night they would both like to forget. The Rebels normally go well around Beaumont Pk, especially Alex who had a great outing for the Aussies there last term. This is definitely a winnable fixture for the Rebels and I feel that we should come away with a minimum of a least a point, please don`t lose by 7 again..........

Anybody know the line up for the lions.

1.Kauko Niemenin

2 Jan Graversen

3.Lasse Bjerre

4. Kevin Doolan

5. Magnus Karlsson

6.Alex Edberg

7.Robert Branford

Tom Perry confirmed as returning tonight on Rebels site.

Hope he pulls his finger out then!

another rebel who has looked pretty good around BP. I thought we should have signed him after he rode in the NL/PL challenge for dudley in our initial season when he looked really smart. He appears to have stalled a little since then though he appears to have had a lot of niggly injuries such as the current headache issue. Wish him well, just not tonight!

Mick.

• Like 1

Hmm, i wonder if it was wise to briing Tom back in tonight?? Why not wait for the first avaliable home meeting. Waiting to be proved wrong..

Well done Garry and the Rebels, superb result. Alex Davies, what went wrong?. But thats what the Rebels are going to have to do if they want to go one place better than last year, grind out results like this. It won't come on a plate.

Good performance by Rebels with Alex out of form and Stefan injured. As Rebels supporter I'm pleased they won, but this result is just another example of what's wrong with the sport, as best team lost. Lions would have won by 2 without the Rebels tactical

Just as I feared. The Lions heat-leaders all failed. The only riders that kept the hopes alive were Jan and Kev. The Lions will claim that "We wuz robbed" by some dodgy refeering. :wink:

Edited by lionheart