British Speedway Forum
rustyre bel1

Rebels V Diamonds Fri 28th June

Really pleased Steve has decided to step down, cos it were'nt getting any better for him, could'nt even get passed that really bad Ipswich rider the other week, (ht 2),,, and was giving his best to pass Deek in the next meeting and it went a bit scary,,, n that was that,,, good luck either way n hope to see him back soon,,, dunno if his replacement will warrant any 'kevlars' ? ,,,, :-)

Schhh, Don't let Aljack hear you - he'll be all over this thread like a rash!!!

NEWS FLASH

Somerset Speedway have asked all supporters to bring their hair dryers to the match on Friday. Electrical points will be provided.
:D

You own a hair Dryer?? :D

• Like 1

You going Saturday?

Yes mate.

Will see you there :approve:

I won't see either of you..........I'll be in Belgium, at Zolder watching the 4TT......hope we have a good one !!

Enjoy Dave, been a bit of a disaster for us this year at Rye, think my dads going to come,

• Like 1

Going to be a windy one down the OTA tonight, judging by the wind coming up / off the Bristol Channel! Hoping to see a cracking meeting between these two, no allegiance to either, hope the racing is good that will do me fine!

Edited by oldswindonsupporter

Enjoy Dave, been a bit of a disaster for us this year at Rye, think my dads going to come,

Have a good night mate & send all my best to 'Young Eric'

Any updates.?

Being able to gate not enough at the OTA. 3 heat winners tells the story.

Didn't see that result coming after reading the updates after heat three! They didn't just win but also got the maximum 3 pts whilst a strong Newcastle team got nought. Well Done to all the Rebels and get well soon Kyle.

Being able to gate not enough at the OTA. 3 heat winners tells the story.

Awesome show by the Rebels.

Great result for the rebels, they needed that. Speedy recovery Kyle.

Well done somerset.... God knows what the score would have been had Kyle and Davies not come a cropper...didnt expect anything but a Very disappointing return for us given the somerset reserves had to take 13 rides.

Seems it was very slick tonight??

Edited by Arson fire

Very impressive win for the Rebels. There for the taking after the two crashes but the team pulled together,.. Alex bouncing back with two wins, and the three heat leaders all firing again, when that happens this team takes some stopping.. Best wishes to Kyle Newman.

Seems it was very slick tonight??

Might have been slick but as the usual saying goes, the track is the same for all 14 riders. The Rebels clearly had no problem with it, pretty much last out of the gate every time but still won had 12 heat winners.

Might have been slick but as the usual saying goes, the track is the same for all 14 riders. The Rebels clearly had no problem with it, pretty much last out of the gate every time but still won had 12 heat winners.

i agree with you.