British Speedway Forum
markyb

Coventry Vs Mildenhall 28/06

Looking outside right now, if Coventry has had the same weather that we have had since mid afternoon yesterday, there appears little chance of this taking place... :sad: ridiculous british weather.

Yes, lots of rain since about 4.00pm yesterday unfortunately. The track might be able to cope with it though if we don't get too much more!

I do apologise, I thought they was on about Charles guesting for Nielsen , my mistake

Should be a good meeting, lets hope coventry beat the weather for this one

On The BSPA site it states that Charles Wright is unable to guest in the N.L. as he has achieved an average of over 4 in the P.L.

What the hell are we playing at.

That annotation on the Green Sheets isn't particularly clear, but it refers to the eligibility to guest in the Premier League.

Charles is a perfectly legitimate guest for Robert Branford tonight.

• Like 1

That annotation on the Green Sheets isn't particularly clear, but it refers to the eligibility to guest in the Premier League.

Charles is a perfectly legitimate guest for Robert Branford tonight.

O/K

Edited by Silver Cheetah Snr

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Still need a texter for this...anyone?

Is it still on ?

Yes

Is it still on ?

No news is presumably good news? Just had another load of rain in Leicester though. :sad:

Ooops....beaten to it by Mr Watson. Don't give any forecasts Neil. :lol:

Edited by Gemini

It brightened up here mid afternoon over here west of Birmingham, but an hour or so ago, it closed in again and we now have steady rain, is it on, do i have to finish work early, or forget it ?, this is a meeting worth seeing, good luck.

weatherwinning again

Edited by markyb