British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gemini

Buxton V Coventry (the Storm) 7/7/13.

Providing they don't miss The High Edge sign Gem or is it Axe Hedge I forget now.

1st time visitor,so indeed I missed the sign,a stadium that seems at the back end of beyond. Decent meeting although the extreme heat made the track a little dusty. Mind you would expect it to be pretty chilly in October.Good win for the Storm in a match they always seem to control,but very nearly lost at the death Crang continues to improve and impress.Nice to see a big following of Bees/Storm fans there,would be great if we can get to the play-offs,a just reward for the brave decision to run a National League team.

I agree any away win is good but I'll stand by what I say Buxton are a poor team. I think cov will just miss out on playoffs anyway, gona be close thou

TBH, while play-offs would be nice,. the Storm team is more about finding the future Bees and it looks like Luke Crang stands half a chance, his scoring int he NL after so few meetings is already pretty awesome. At his current rate a season of Pl racing next year and he might be ready for the EL a year or two after, certainly seems to be a bit of a natural looking at his scores.

1st time visitor,so indeed I missed the sign,a stadium that seems at the back end of beyond.

Heaven knows how we got there but I decided to follow the sat-nav instructions and it all became rather interesting to say the least. It was pretty normal until we got to Ashbourne but then we seemed to go 'off road' and ended up doing a number of miles on single track roads. Thanks for the post code Alan but never again. :lol:

• Like 1