British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Stoke V Buxton Nl 13th July

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Lee Smart and co , hold your heads in shame , you are all an embarrasement to Stoke Speedway the fans who have had a gut full and do the decent thing , don't take your pay !!!!!!!!

To those who feel sorry for certain riders and what happened in the past , please have those riders in your team , watch what I've watched tonight and NOT feel the same as me .

Well done to Charles Wright again , when were u last beaten at Loomer Road ??

I can confirm that Kent are guaranteed at least one win this season , guess v who ?

• Like 1

Didn't they beat Kent last week? How are they going to make team changes if they can't even replace Ben reade ?

I feel for people like you Craftman who go and watch the garbage on offer, yes the riders are at fault but ultimately its the doing of the 3 stooges, Tattum, Vasey and Crabtree, they put the teams together year after year and deliver year after year the same old poo

I make Stoke's averages (with this being their fourth NL meeting):

Reade 7.70

Smart 6.31

Hughes 6.12

Chessell 4.22

Priest 3.57

Tedham 3.57

Payne 3.00

Giving an impressively low team total of 34.49!

I make Stoke's averages (with this being their fourth NL meeting):

Reade 7.70

Smart 6.31

Hughes 6.12

Chessell 4.22

Priest 3.57

Tedham 3.57

Payne 3.00

Giving an impressively low team total of 34.49!

Funny you should say that just as Simon Lambert steps down from Rye House. Maybe he can step in as No1 and get his confidence back

Edited by TMW

I'd love to see Simon Lambert back at Stoke, if he was available. We all know what he is capable of in this league, and I'm sure he'd deliver. However, would Simon see it as a retrograde step dropping back into the National League?

I'd love to see Simon Lambert back at Stoke, if he was available. We all know what he is capable of in this league, and I'm sure he'd deliver. However, would Simon see it as a retrograde step dropping back into the National League?

Charles Wright , any of the Lamberts , Boxall , we can all dream I suppose !