British Speedway Forum
Ipswich Jules

Ipswich V Edinburgh 25/7/13

OK.. Well done.. *slow handclaps* :t:

Can't believe this is still going on. Come on boys and girls, time to call it quits

I do believe you're right my skinhead friend.. :drink: Free speech is obviously selective on here these days.. :sad: It's not what you know it's who you know int'it ;)

Day 42 in the BSF house, young51 is still at the computer, in a foul mood screaming bias, it's not fair, it's never our fault.....Had enough is in the garden piss!ng himself laughing at the thought of another moanarch losing the plot.... Whilst deleting several of his detractors posts. :)

• Like 2

Day 42 in the BSF house, young51 is still at the computer, in a foul mood screaming bias, it's not fair, it's never our fault.....Had enough is in the garden piss!ng himself laughing at the thought of another moanarch losing the plot.... Whilst deleting several of his detractors posts. :)

I'm perfectly calm thanks sir :t:

Apart from when you defend to the hilt things that you're wrong about - Cook being thrown out of the meeting for example.

Apart from when you defend to the hilt things that you're wrong about - Cook being thrown out of the meeting for example.

Aye whatever..there's never any reasoning with you Jules..you just go on..and on ad nauseum.I think i've said my peace (along with Cookie lol ;) ).You lot should put your money where yir gubs are, and club together for a chuckaboom coach journey & come up on september the 6th to back your boys up..should be a night and a half!! ;)

I refer the Right Honorable Gentleman Arson to my opening statement i gave some moments ago :D

• Like 1

Midnight Lady is the perfect example of a Moanarch who is not slightly interested in sharing speedway with anyone else, remaining in her perfectly created cocoon surrounded by sycophantic fans who constantly agree with each other. Fans who happily celebrated Cook's violence at Foxhall.

Cook and Barker had a spat - end of.

Cook subsequently decided to do something stupid that got him kicked out of the meeting. Edinburgh team and fans let down. He's apologised. End of.

Ipswich would still win even with Barker's points removed, and even with the points he scored in two heats advanced.

All too simple for some people :-)

Why are you involving Midnight Lady? Firstly she doesn't post on this forum, secondly she and Crazysue came to an arrangement re the updates many, many years ago, with which they were mutually happy with the outcome and thirdly it is a personal attack. I had an axe to grind with certain Edinburgh fans, so I took it to their own facebook page, I wasn't happy with their remarks, so I no long read their page, I didn't bring it onto a forum read by speedway fans of all teams. ML has not been very vocal in the whole Barker/Cook incident in comparison with some and certainly not been venomous and if she chooses to spend time and effort on her own updates and website, so what? Good luck to her, I can't see where the problem lies, and she certainly doesn't deserve to be singled out for ridicule.

Young 51 is obviously Edinburghs own little troll, we all have them, so why encourage him?

For what its worth I agree with the rest of your post!

• Like 4

Barker has been in speedway a long time and hasn't lived up to the hype, Cook is already better than him and was wrongly replaced in the WC, this mix of inexperience and envy was a melting pot. Barker needs to grow up, and Cook needs to learn that envy will drive better riders than Ben Barker to try and derail him along the way... Punching him today won't feel anywhere near as good as looking down on him from the GP in a couple of years.

Young 51 is obviously Edinburghs own little troll, we all have them, so why encourage him?

Sorry London Witch. I know Young51 personally and rest assured, he is no troll. He's just passionate about fighting his corner! I can't comment on the goings on at the meeting on Thursday as I wasn't there... I did read a post from earlier (haven't read them all as there's too many to catch up on :lol: ) where someone thought Barker may just be studying a team and picking out a weakeness and exploiting it or whatever you like to call it. If that is what he's doing, then fair play I guess, as it worked on Cook on Thursday!

• Like 1

Oh dear oh dear ive had my post deleted again..oh bother & blast :P The gist was that I resent being called a troll & that if sticking up for something you believe to be FALSE is wrong then it is indeed a sad day for the forum..aboo :( I wish the Witches hearty congrats on their stunning victory over a six man Monarchs team :-)I hope you enjoy the final Mr Cockney Witch and have a tear in your eye as your team recieve their runner up medals.Aw the best...Have a good one :-)

Oh dear oh dear ive had my post deleted again..oh bother & blast :P The gist was that I resent being called a troll & that if sticking up for something you believe to be FALSE is wrong then it is indeed a sad day for the forum..aboo :( I wish the Witches hearty congrats on their stunning victory over a six man Monarchs team :-)I hope you enjoy the final Mr Cockney Witch and have a tear in your eye as your team recieve their runner up medals.Aw the best..Have a good one :-)

I haven't reported your postings - so unless the mods are actually being proactive (for whatever reason), then someone genuinely doesn't like what you say.

Anyway - I'll say this true statement once more ... Whatever anyone's personal opinion or knowledge of Barker, or his involvement in what happened on Thursday night: he was not to blame for Cook's misconduct.

Re: Young51's chuckles above:

The Witches could only beat what was put in front of them - they weren't at fault for only having 5.25 opponents (5.25 on the basis Cook had one programmed ride, and poor old Davey sadly wasn't competitive - I think he's only recently returned from injury, and may not have ever ridden Foxhall before?).

I happily reported on Live Updates that the Witches had qualified to be runners-up to Newcastle.

The competiton is irrelevant - it's supposedly a start of season event, yet the final is going to be late in the season. It's not sponsored and carries no kudos. Mind you, neither does the winning the PL or even the play-offs - most teams seem to lose money in their quest to win these titles. All pretty pointless really. That's why I've had enough. Low level sport, ignored by the media and being driven slowly to extinction by the BSPA (who conveniently ignored any of the controversy on their own website).

I'll get me anorak.

• Like 1