British Speedway Forum
THE DEAN MACHINE

Buxton Speedway 20th Anniversary Air Fence Challenge 29/9

Chris Louis did some racing with Ermolenko at Birmingham for the Danny king testi a couple of weeks ago and looked good.

Have you tried the grahame brothers, Alan and Andy.

i asked chris louis and he said no. alan grahame is the first rider i got to ride in this meeting however andy said no

I've never been to Buxton before, one of the few tracks I haven't. Someone mentioned to me that Sam (Ermolenko) was riding, so it looks like I'll be flying over to take in this meeting for sure.

• Like 1

It's a smashing little track with a feel good factor every time I go. A terrific antidote to EL speedway.

My local track, so I hope it's packed out for this event. Great work from Deano and all involved.

• Like 1

I'll be up for this. First Speedway I'll have been to this year and first National League since the demise of Carmarthen, 2005 ?

Top job by Dean, he always was a great team man with us down at Carmarthen and obviously he still is !

• Like 1

well this coming sunday is the day .the weather is going to be sunny and warmish (for buxton) .action starts at 3pm and it just £10 adults and £1 for kids .i set the prices so as the public get value for money .we hope we get a bumper attendance for this meeting as the purchase of an air fence is not cheap. so come see your former heroes do battle on all sorts of speedway bikes. its a day not to be missed up in them there hills

Everything set for tomorrow's Big Meeting. Well done to Dean for organising this, all that is needed is for the fans of speedway to turn up and support this.

There are plenty of Elite League supporters who will think 'why should I go' - the answer is that if clubs like Buxton are forced to close (with stupid regulations like this) then it won't be long before there is no sport. The league (in its many guises) was formed in 1994 and Buxton have defied the odds by running for every one of those 20 seasons but when the foundations of the sport are threatened, everyone needs to show their support - just turn up tomorrow, it will be worth it.

• Like 2

Well i thoroughly enjoyed today just a pity Reg Wilson didn't ride in the main meeting lol

I've been going to Buxton since it was "across the way" and it's a credit that it's still here and if Birmingham do fold it could possibly be my home track next season lol

• Like 1

Dean Felton.......step forward and take a bow. Well done for putting this meeting on. This was my first meeting at Buxton and it was a most enjoyable day, absolutly loved seeing the old riders/machines. I shall certainly make a visit to Buxton again in the future.

• Like 3

Well done Deano,was a great day all round and was good to see the event was well supported,really

enjoyed being involved on the day,hope you made some good money towards the air fence.

Cookie.

• Like 2

thank you everyone who supported this event and made it a enjoyable success. hope everyone enjoyed it as much as the riders did. Dean

• Like 2