British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Dudley Heathens V Kent Kings, Nl, 30/7/2013

Can I just say the `SpeedwayGB` site has 2 Kent Kings scores wrong.They have Morley 7 - Kingston 6.Should be Morley 5 - Kingston 8. :t:

Sorry if I am wrong,just going on the `Updates`site. :blink:

Edited by AJ is King

Sorry but on tonight's showing Adam Kirby was awful, falls off too much by watching him tonight. Kingston looks promising thou, decent rider

You are entitled to your opinion Heathen 1984, yes by recent results from Adam it was a very poor show by him lastnight. But you are probably unaware of the reasons behind him falling off. In his first heat his rear chain snapped as he was halfway round bend 2 hence it almost throwing him over the handle bars and him going down. Similar thing happened in his second heat but chain didn't break it just came off jamming the back wheel. His third ride he just over locked between 3rd & 4th bend and spun it right round. You say he was awful but i just say it was a bad night for him and he knows he should hav done much much better and will be working hard ro get back on track and scoring the points he is well capable of.

Adam has had a fair bit of trouble with chains, im wondering if a sprocket is worn or the sprocket alignment is ok,, I dont know ?,, ,just looking for a possible reason? He was also riding with an injury from monday night that caused his withdrawal from that meeting .Please dont knock the lad he is making good progress in general ,,just had a bad week thats all...Jack Kingston has had some rough weeks but this week he has produced some usefull points for the team..maybe starting to use his head a little, he already has plenty of dash about him ,,, it ,s a bit swings and roundabouts for most of these young riders...Its called learning the trade by experience....

Edited by waco
  • Like 3

I was very impressed with the Kings on Tuesday. They certainly didn't look like a team who had only won their first League match the night before. Steve Boxall is a class act and was worth the admission money on his own. He never gave up and produced some excellent racing. Jack Kingston also impressed.

Probably the most entertaining meeting we'e seen at Monmore Wood this year.

I was very impressed with the Kings on Tuesday. They certainly didn't look like a team who had only won their first League match the night before. Steve Boxall is a class act and was worth the admission money on his own. He never gave up and produced some excellent racing. Jack Kingston also impressed.

Probably the most entertaining meeting we'e seen at Monmore Wood this year.

Sounded like Nigel Pearson was impressed as well. :D