British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rob tatum

Eurosport Big Thumbs Up.

Just get rid of mouthy and shouty and it would be perfect !

Totally agree. They used to spoil meetings when I watched them on Sky. Then I watched meetings with the sound muted. Can't stand the pair. Scott Nicholls and Steve Day far better.

Prefer the Eurosport coverage without Mr Shouty, Only criticism I have is I think Scott is trying too hard to impress and needs to scale down his commentary, last night they were discussing various issues whilst the racing was in progress......only saying.

Edited by dornier

i dont know how you can say that the coverage on eurosport is better than on sky as it is exactly the same production company that are delivering exactly the same graphics, production, commentary team etc etc. The only difference is that eurosport are not under the same time constraints that sky were, so consequently gp's have far more flexibility and time to get the races run and re run!

I enjoyed last night's coverage. The two of them seemed a lot more relaxed, which suited both of them. Speedway, as its nature, revs itself up - you don't need the commentators doing that too. I felt that I was in Scott's front room watching the meeting with him. Keep it up lads and thanks to Eurosport for picking up the international speedway.

Best Regards

i dont know how you can say that the coverage on eurosport is better than on sky as it is exactly the same production company that are delivering exactly the same graphics, production, commentary team etc etc. The only difference is that eurosport are not under the same time constraints that sky were, so consequently gp's have far more flexibility and time to get the races run and re run!

You really don't have a clue how the SGP is packaged for TV do you?