British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Edinburgh , Big Spring 2nd Leg , Sun 11/8/13@3p.m.

Where you there today to make an informed opinion?

I didnt realise people had to be in attendance to make an obvious statement? Or was I wrong?

I didnt realise people had to be in attendance to make an obvious statement? Or was I wrong?

i would say so yes . We might be marooned at the foot of the table , and deservedly so , but we contributed much to a very good speedway meeting this afternoon . Just couldn't match an extremely good Edinburgh side .

How can it be obvious when you're not there?

"Informed" opinion ..... not!

As Paulco says, an entertaining meeting and beaten by a very good side.

As the Bandits weren't racing last night, you had nothing to be negative about, so probably thought you'd pick this thread to get your weekend fix.

• Like 1

How can it be obvious when you're not there?

"Informed" opinion ..... not!

As Paulco says, an entertaining meeting and beaten by a very good side.

As the Bandits weren't racing last night, you had nothing to be negative about, so probably thought you'd pick this thread to get your weekend fix.

I didnt claim to make an informed opinion. I made my opinion which imo seems very clear considering the results Glasgow have had this year. I was at Berwick last night and really enjoyed it thanks :)

I didnt claim to make an informed opinion. I made my opinion which imo seems very clear considering the results Glasgow have had this year. I was at Berwick last night and really enjoyed it thanks :)

As you say ... in your opinion, very clear.

Bandits not racing last night.

As you say ... in your opinion, very clear.

Bandits not racing last night.

Yeah my opinion, not an informed opinion, big difference :)

I wasn't at this meeting either, can I have an opinion on it? :D

Yeah my opinion, not an informed opinion, big difference :)

Yeah, make statements like "truly horrific" and what do you expect.

I wasn't at this meeting either, can I have an opinion on it? :D

No you weren't, as you were spotted in Tesco. ;)

Wasnt there today, thats me not saw any live since edinburgh start of july im really struggling with the 3pm starts dont finish on a sunday morning till 10am ive missed loads this season. Good to hear the racing was good this week pity about the score.

Glasgow really are 'truly horrific' though. The league table kinda tells anyone with more than a few brain cells that.

Thank You george.m, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that my highly paid, Scottish based doppelganger is doing his job!! :D

Just couldn't match an extremely good Edinburgh side .

Here's hoping you CAN match an extremely good Somerset side in 6days time...

As individuals, they're not rotten. They are what they are.

As a team, there's not enough of consistent high scorers especially at home. Only two at home are reliable - Screeny and Greivesy.

The team lacks a third consistent heat leader to give us backbone.

Each meeting we're looking for riders to up their game and it's expecting too much.

It's the mix that's wrong.

Our number 1 has only beat the opposition number 1 3 out of his last 21 attempts and only won 1 of they races so its not just the rest of the team that are to blame. Not sure any of our 1-7 have performed as well as they thirselves would have liked to

To put things into perspective we have lost 20 matches in a row. In any other sport the manager would have been relieved of his duties by now

Our number 1 has only beat the opposition number 1 3 out of his last 21 attempts and only won 1 of they races so its not just the rest of the team that are to blame. Not sure any of our 1-7 have performed as well as they thirselves would have liked to

To put things into perspective we have lost 20 matches in a row. In any other sport the manager would have been relieved of his duties by now

Would agree there has to be a question mark over Sean.