British Speedway Forum
RebelRebel

Somerset V Sheffield Pl 14/08/13 @ 7:30pm

Unless things pick up considerably this afternoon, the only winner tonight is going to be the weather. Constant drizzle at the moment, with little sign of improvement in the near future. We can but hope.

Looking at the weather radar the band of rain over you at the moment should clear in about 3/4 hour and then there are clear skies.

Taken from the Poole Website

"Josh Grajczonek is unavailable as the racing authorities have decreed that he must turn out for his Premier League side Somerset, and so Kyle Howarth, who came close to winning the World U21 round at Berwick on Saturday night, as a deputy, will appear again for the Pirates".

Edited by idh

Is it possible for anyone to keeps us updated on the weather situation down there as I for one would like to know if it will be worth it or a waste of petrol.

Because that would put Roynon at number 1 Charlie and he is nowhere near ready for it.

Think wellsy would be number 1 his average is almost a point more than adam.

Is it possible for anyone to keeps us updated on the weather situation down there as I for one would like to know if it will be worth it or a waste of petrol.

I am 12 to 15 miles from track (not sure exact distance) rain stopped about 1pm but started again later and steady drizzle at 16-35.

Well, it's wet at the moment, still raining on and off, but not heavy. Can see clearer sky coming in from the West, but it may be too late by the time it arrives. If the breeze picks up we might have a chance. You know how it works - if you stay at home, it's sure to be on, if you don't, it won't. ;)

Now getting worse. Little chance of this going ahead I'd say.

6.45pm...sun trying to break through. Hope it's not too late.

Edited by Barney Rebel

68 - 23 , Promotion cant hide behind injuries anymore to be honest, other clubs have suffered but have quite simply dealt with it better and seems riders we have signed are all prone to injuries because of their riding style. It has cost the club badly now and its a club in freefall and its not nice to see.

Probably best to cut their losses, pay off the riders, pay the SCB fines for not completing the fixtures, save the supporters from any more embarassment, close down now.

Time for Adam Roynon to call it a day before he does himself some serious damage

• Like 1