British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Kent Kings V Stoke Potters 19th Aug 6-30 Pm

Good meeting tonight with Kent running out 53 -42 winners solid right through the team was the reason for this latest win ... Apart from Worrall Stokes other heat leaders were a bit inconsistant,,... including guest Halsey Next week against Dudley wont be easy but if the boys all fire like tonight we will be in with a shout...

Don't get counting any chickens just yet , This is Stoke not Coventry Storm , Stokes reserves should easily outscore Kents and a few from the top end should see them at least keep it tight

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ohh my poor sides are splitting. Once again dim you are showing how pathetic you are!!!

Where did you read that because Ben Reade seems to think he was manager?

Press release on the BSPA website. Does Ben Reade have a TM managers license?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ohh my poor sides are splitting. Once again dim you are showing how pathetic you are!!!

But over the top?

Good meeting tonight with Kent running out 53 -42 winners solid right through the team was the reason for this latest win ... Apart from Worrall Stokes other heat leaders were a bit inconsistant,,... including guest Halsey Next week against Dudley wont be easy but if the boys all fire like tonight we will be in with a shout...

You can do all the shouting you like, i don't think it will make a difference!

I don't think you can compare putting 50 past Stoke to facing Dudley. They are stronger from 1-7. Much stronger.

I was at least accurate with my Kent score prediction! Just didn't expect us to do as well with the TR usage!

Press release on the BSPA website. Does Ben Reade have a TM managers license?

But over the top?

TMW if you think thats over the top then may i suggest you look back over previous topics and threads to see some of the comments he has postecon here. Many of them attacking one particular rider in the kent cta fire kings team .

Yes, he did more than a fair job, 8-1 and a 5-3 to Stoke in there double points rides = 13-3 which gave the scoreline a bit more respect,but didnt really tell the whole story, Kings had the luxury of giving Stevie B a well earned rest in Ht 15. Sometimes i wish Dudley would use a bit more nous, when it comes to these Ht 15 riders, if the meetings are done and dusted.

Where did you read that because Ben Reade seems to think he was manager?

Well who was it? :unsure:

If anyone from Kings Management are looking in,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sort out the sound system (or should I say lack of sound :lol: )I know Dave Jessup stood in last night for the normal announcer but could not hear what he was saying - really poor.

If anyone from Kings Management are looking in,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sort out the sound system (or should I say lack of sound :lol: )I know Dave Jessup stood in last night for the normal announcer but could not hear what he was saying - really poor.

If it's anything like Leicester then it is subject to noise restriction as they have had to turn it down to.

The tannoy was fine on the top bend, clear as a bell. The Kings were superb the other night their most convincing performance by far albeit against a weak Stoke side. Next week will be a lot tougher but we will at least get a decent gauge on how well The Kings have progressed.

Yes it does rather show my lack of speedway knowledge i must admit , Expecting Stokes reserves, One of who regularly gets double figures and the other who has collected 6 or 7 points a few times to outscore 2 riders who fall off or break down in more races than they finish,

Please to se Steve Worrall scoring well. Got to help with his confidence. 15 months ago he looked as good as Richie.

• Like 1