British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneandtwohalfs

Leicester Lions V Berwick Bandits Sun 25/08/13 6pm

After our excellent win over Redcar, I feel this could be the start of our playoff push. Rider replacement will suit us well and a guest reserve who looks like he is up for it. Lets hope that the track can be produced to suit the riders well. I think we will be far too strong for Berwick and we should win by at least 12 points. Famous last words.

Unlike the Rye House match I can't see the home side being troubled too much here. I'm down with the travelling Bandits, so there's bound to be a great atmosphere on the first bend. Win or lose the Bandits fans know how to have a good time. The Bandits usually start well away from home, then fall away mid match.

Leicesters most comfortable home win of the season I predict against a toothless Berwick side with nothing to race for.

Leicesters most comfortable home win of the season I predict against a toothless Berwick side with nothing to race for.

Well that was uncalled for!!!!!!. Bit difficult to win when your no.1 is in a coma

.#howsoonweforget

Lets not have any wisecracks of other no.1's who may or may not be either

Edited by TMW

Well that was uncalled for!!!!!!. Bit difficult to win when your no.1 is in a coma

.#howsoonweforget

Lets not have any wisecracks of other no.1's who may or may not be either

Don't talk bloody rubbish.

• Like 3

Don't talk bloody rubbish.

How so?. You may not think that comments like 'toothless'and 'nothing to race for' are acceptable after the events of the past few weeks but I don't.

TMW... Most people are taking emilali's posts with a pinch of salt now... He's got an axe to grind with certain aspects of Berwick Speedway which you'll see in his sarcastic posts!

• Like 1

Your the only one who's mentioned that. We are talking about this Sundays meeting. In fact nobody has said anything about riders or indeed riding order. If you are refering to Ricky Ashworth I can't see the conection or indeed the reverlance of your remarks.

TMW... Most people are taking emilali's posts with a pinch of salt now... He's got an axe to grind with certain aspects of Berwick Speedway which you'll see in his sarcastic posts!

Oh ok thanks B4E.

Your the only one who's mentioned that. We are talking about this Sundays meeting. In fact nobody has said anything about riders or indeed riding order. If you are refering to Ricky Ashworth I can't see the conection or indeed the reverlance of your remarks.

Well he will certainly be in my thoughts although others have clearly moved on.

I didnt even mention Ashworth in my post. Nobody has forgotten he is still in a coma. Berwick can hardly just not ride because hes injured, and now have a new no1. Dont really see what relevence your post had to mine?

I didnt even mention Ashworth in my post. Nobody has forgotten he is still in a coma. Berwick can hardly just not ride because hes injured, and now have a new no1. Dont really see what relevence your post had to mine?

I see they have a supporters bus travelling so let us hope for a decent effort. They got a point at Leicester last season so can maybe chase that.

As has already been pointed out Im expecting Berwick to hold Leicester fairly close till about halfway,then fall away to another defeat,its what Berwick do on their travels.

• Like 1

I see they have a supporters bus travelling so let us hope for a decent effort. They got a point at Leicester last season so can maybe chase that.

Berwicks lowest score at BP is 45!. However, If we've got Ryan Douglas at reserve I think we should win very easily. Top 4 all riding well and hopefully Sarjeant can kick on a bit more and get a win somewhere in the night. Aspregen usually looks decent in at least a couple of his heats and Starke is another young brit who looks like he's getting good points with a clear run in the team and has looked decent around Bp when he's gated into a position. I guess a lot depends how Alden takes to the track but I think well win easily, unfortunately much like I did for the Rye House meeting!