British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Ipswich Pl Sun 25th Aug 2013@3p.m.

A typical Suffolk response!!

Reminds me of the lass next door. Gains 8 A*s, 2 As, and a B in her GCSEs. Does her grandmother congratulate her on her excellent achievement? Yes eventually, but only after an initial comment expressing disappointment at the B!!!!

So instead of focusing on the positives of a massive away win, we get another whinge about one rider.

As I said typical Suffolk.

Leave it out will you !

There is pretty much universal agreement around Foxhall ( not that you would know ) that Morten has created a bit of a rift within the team and as soon as he's moved to No5 he's the worst scorer on the night !

He's clearly not in the best of form at the moment and a spell at No2 with Ben would probably be beneficial to him and the team .

So why you come on here and have a pop at me beggars belief !

Its not a typical Suffolk response , I'm as pleased as anyone about the win . Just trying to get across an opinion that a lot of others seem to be agreeing with .

Leave it out will you !

There is pretty much universal agreement around Foxhall ( not that you would know ) that Morten has created a bit of a rift within the team and as soon as he's moved to No5 he's the worst scorer on the night !

He's clearly not in the best of form at the moment and a spell at No2 with Ben would probably be beneficial to him and the team .

So why you come on here and have a pop at me beggars belief !

Its not a typical Suffolk response , I'm as pleased as anyone about the win . Just trying to get across an opinion that a lot of others seem to be agreeing with .

Oh dear another typical Suffolk response.

What on earth makes you think I was having "a pop" at you? I was just passing comment on your extremely negative comments.

Try to get a grip, and understand the dynamic of debate!!!

Mind you the comment "...pretty much universal agreement..." did make me smile. Superb gobbledygook!!!!

Oh dear another typical Suffolk response.

What on earth makes you think I was having "a pop" at you? I was just passing comment on your extremely negative comments.

Try to get a grip, and understand the dynamic of debate!!!

Mind you the comment "...pretty much universal agreement..." did make me smile. Superb gobbledygook!!!!

The Ex Suffolk Troll strikes again !!

You always were pretty argumentative under youre previous guise . ( and a know it all )

Im only being negative about a negative subject !

If you're so much in the know what is the answer to the teams potential problems ?

Pretty positive overall this year , I just don't want it to go pear shaped at a critical time of the season !

Awaiting a no doubt dismissive , high and mighty nit picking response .

I hate to see what it would be like if you'd lost ;) lol

Morten did look as if he kept himself seperate a bit in the pits during the racing but some riders prefer that, its their way of focussing. The team looked a pretty cohesive unit during the track walk.

Mind you, as a Glasgow fan what would I know! lol

I hate to see what it would be like if you'd lost ;) lol

Morten did look as if he kept himself seperate a bit in the pits during the racing but some riders prefer that, its their way of focussing. The team looked a pretty cohesive unit during the track walk.

Mind you, as a Glasgow fan what would I know! lol

Spot on. A thumping twenty point away win isn't always enough for some folk!!!!

The problem is that there are some on here who haven't grasped the concept of debate. Instead of accepting that people can adopt contrary positions, they see this as having "a pop" at them. Instead of arguing their case coherently, they choose to make personal remarks instead.

What this says about the individual involved is for others to judge, but it is rather sad.