British Speedway Forum

you never know.. pl toppers.. imo.....well done uncle len.

told you so.. but then again , p/borough art that hot... but a stunning win for the 5 point men..

What average would Ben Wilson come in on?? Could be a decent shout to replace Lambert?

What average would Ben Wilson come in on?? Could be a decent shout to replace Lambert?

6.11 (converted from his NL average) Quite a lot if you ask me

Or would he now get assessed average?

Edited by DIAMONDS

6.11 (converted from his NL average) Quite a lot if you ask me

Or would he now get assessed average?

Converted NL averages don't exist. You either use a previous PL one, if he's never been in the PL before he's a 3.00, or they randomly make up their own rules and reassess.

• Like 1

Is Stefan Nielsen in the PL this year?

Not at present, be a perfect signing.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more a great start to the season from Stefan and a real prospect for the future I would welcome him back in any future rebels team without question would certainly be an improvement on Lambo

yes please..... ! :t:

Stefan Nielsen... Sign him up NOW!!!

Agreed Shadders. Can se get him and Roynon to replace Bunyan and Lambert

From where I was sitting last night it looked as if Len was taking a good look at stefan during his last couple of races.

From where I was sitting last night it looked as if Len was taking a good look at stefan during his last couple of races.

looks like we all think he would be the perfect signing for us what are the odds on it happening though?

looks like we all think he would be the perfect signing for us what are the odds on it happening though?

Bring back Adam Roynon, seems to be a good year to bring some our previous riders back, would be Stefan not Ben for me.

With this frenzy of riders being sacked and replaced by better performing riders, the world being searched for riders that will ride above their average, calculations to see if Elite riders can double down into the Premier League. Deep inside the Rocket HQ, Len and John are deep in conversation.

"I think they will crack under pressure"

"No, I am sure they will be okay"

"We have got to consider our budget"

"Sometimes a decision has to be made, no messing around, be decisive and just do it"

"Right !!! Chocolate Hob Nobs is it then !!!! Now have you had any thoughts about riders ??"

• Like 1