British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Terry

Bad Crash For Emil

Agree with the sentiment that Emil's crash is bad news for Tai! I haven't a clue which one of them would win the title but for sure if Tai goes on to win it there will always be the instant thought of would he have done so if he had to battle Emil all the way.

He'll still certainly deserve tons of praise if he he collects the crown though.

Anyone who shggests that Tai might be an underserving champion should look at the table as of now if Emil can not complete the series.

Niamh

• Like 2

You can watch the whole meeting in HD here.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=z11eACyrGjA

The 7th heat starts at 43 minutes. Nasty nasty crash and get well soon Emil.

From my view Miedzinski decided this year World Championship through very unfair riding against Emil Sayfutdinov ...... so sorry for Emil, what a pity !

Injuries to Holder, Ward and now Emil have probably ruined a potentially blinding championship, such a shame..

• Like 1

Injuries to Holder, Ward and now Emil have probably ruined a potentially blinding championship, such a shame..

and Miedzinski's unfair attack against Emil last Saturday decided very probably the Championship, show him at least the RED CARD ! he putted him into the fence ....

WHY not a fan of Woffinden?

I think you only have to look at the chap to see why many dont like him. On a positive side has turned himself round and rode very well indeed and should be WC this year and will be deserved.

Anyone who shggests that Tai might be an underserving champion should look at the table as of now if Emil can not complete the series.

Niamh

Agree he is also 'morally' the leader too due to his performance under injury, however, the fact that he leads with three rounds to go has no bearing on being a deserving winner. As in any sport you don't declare a deserving winner just because at a particular stage of the season they lead the championship.

Don't forget Tai would possibly be more prone to a bad meeting than Emil would due to his lesser experience of the last stages of a world title battle. Alas, we are to be deprived of the fascinating scenarios that would have taken place.

If he does win he'll deserve due praise because let's not forget that whilst Emil may not be a contestant any more it is Tai who is in position at the TOP of the field. The other riders are NOT in position.

• Like 1

I think you only have to look at the chap to see why many dont like him. On a positive side has turned himself round and rode very well indeed and should be WC this year and will be deserved.

NOT a fan of tattoos either but didn't seem to lessen Beckham's popularity. Perhaps we are just too old-fashioned.

A real shame that injuries have had such a major effect on the series this year. Still been a superb series, but coulda been so much better. if Tai wins, he still we be deserving but I do hope Emil recovers and it goes down to the wire.

Anyone know the reason why Emil's injuries are being kept a secret ? Not sure what purpose that serves but hope he is back soon.

Anyone know the reason why Emil's injuries are being kept a secret ? Not sure what purpose that serves but hope he is back soon.

Just looked at the GP website, according to his manager they're not going to say what his injuries are until he's back on track, that could months, weeks or tomorrow. Hmm? only a 5% chance of riding again this year but could be back tomorrow? Methinks a bit of kidology going on there. Wouldn't surprise me if he rode on Saturday. Wouldn't be the first rider trying the old "I'm badly hurt but I'll struggle on" ploy to give his opponents a false sense of hope. Hope he is fit enough to ride though cos it'll be storming finish to GP season.

• Like 1

ANYONE who has seen the crash knows it will take a miracle to see him back this season let alone Saturday...

IF, as reported though not confirmed, he has gone to Switzerland to see the Red Bull doctors he could not be in better hands. Jason Crump had access to them, too, and said they were fantastic.