British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Terry

Bad Crash For Emil

You know that deep down in your hearts, Your not feeling patriotic about Tai winning the World championships.

I'm speaking the truth and giving my own opinion.

NOT a fan of tattoos either but didn't seem to lessen Beckham's popularity. Perhaps we are just too old-fashioned.

and there is alway the question of taste, how many tattoos on which place on your body, isn't it Philip ? Not a fan of Beckham but his tattoos do look more distinguished, nevertheless, Tai is an interesting character ...

ANYONE who has seen the crash knows it will take a miracle to see him back this season let alone Saturday...

IF, as reported though not confirmed, he has gone to Switzerland to see the Red Bull doctors he could not be in better hands. Jason Crump had access to them, too, and said they were fantastic.

I live in Switzerland, but have never heard of SWISS Red Bull Doctors ..?? is it Austria or just fantasy ? Really hope Emil will be back in best shape soon, but as you say, it will take a miracle.Dont' forget to mention Miedzinski unfair attack (Emil into the fence) which very probably has decided the SGP !

Hope to read more about that subject in Speedway Star: too often the riders who is on the outside gets excluded, tell it to all FIM-Referees, please !

REALLY have no idea of the nationality of the doctors who look after injured Red Bull 'athletes' but they certainly performed more than one operation on Jason Crump.

19.00 BST and still no word to the FIM (Tony Olsson) about Sayfutdinov...

ANYONE who has seen the crash knows it will take a miracle to see him back this season let alone Saturday...

IF, as reported though not confirmed, he has gone to Switzerland to see the Red Bull doctors he could not be in better hands. Jason Crump had access to them, too, and said they were fantastic.

Think you may find he has gone to see the medical staff at FC Red Bull at Salzburg.

Salzburg is in Austria?

Hope for Emil to make a recovery but after watching that crash might be better to rest up for 2014.

The one thing that has struck me with Tai this year is that right from the off he has been blessed with some great machinery. Am I right in saying he is a Peter Johns client?

This mysterious 'Red Bull Medical Centre' sounds like something out of an Ian Fleming novel...

I readily admit I totally underestimated Woffinden pre-season, after years of watching dross don the British race jacket in the GP's, I expected more of the same.

Where Woffinden differs massively from his predecessors is in his meticulous approach this season. He could've treated his Wild Card as a right, and just bumbled along, expecting the same charity year after year. Instead he totally re focused, both on and off track, and the rewards are there for all to see.

Obviously luck plays a part, but nobody can accuse Woffinden of not working hard this season. I have a lot of time for that. Good on him.

JT.

Edited by JT

Salzburg is in Austria?

Hope for Emil to make a recovery but after watching that crash might be better to rest up for 2014.

The one thing that has struck me with Tai this year is that right from the off he has been blessed with some great machinery. Am I right in saying he is a Peter Johns client?

Yes in Austria,Salty.Makes sence really,The football club is owned by Red Bull,and they also have its research centre there.With Emil being heavely sponsered by Red Bull,the most stringent tests available will be carried out,to see the full extent of his injuries.

HAD a text from Tony Olsson at 20.30 bst and he says the latest is that Emil is still trying to be there on Saturday ...

AND yes, Woffy uses Peter Johns tuned engines

Damn shame that what promised to be an exciting SGP series contested by some of the younger lads is marred by injuries to Emil, Holder and Ward. That said if Woofy stays clear of further injuries and wins the title then good on him - in any sport you can only ever beat what is put in front of you - and to think that I gave him no chance back in March. And won't we all be looking forward to the 2014 SGP series after 5 October?

HAD a text from Tony Olsson at 20.30 bst and he says the latest is that Emil is still trying to be there on Saturday ...

AND yes, Woffy uses Peter Johns tuned engines

Don`t think it`s Emil`s arms or legs the Doctors should be looking at,it`s his head... :lol: Edited by Dietbowers

This mysterious 'Red Bull Medical Centre' sounds like something out of an Ian Fleming novel...

Its proper name is Red Bull Diagnostics & Training Centre and it is based in Thalgau, Austria.

Absolute BULL how can you say that with 5 weeks to go

Grow up for goodnes sake!!... First Holder, now Emil, the only 2 who could have challenged Tai are now both out of the equation, so who on earth is there left to challenge him (unless Tai got injured too, which NO-ONE would want to see)? Some people can't see past the end of their own nose and would swear black is white until everyone else in the country said they were wrong (even then they'd struggle to believe it!). Well done to Tai who HAS been a revelation this season, but unfortunately for him, he now needs to do it again another year, otherwise people are always going to say that he only won it because of injuries to his only 2 rivals (rightly or wrongly).

IF Emil rides in Slovenia this saturday, that man will deserve BIG praise and he must be made of RUBBER!!! All this speculation is keeping him in the news anyway....not that we're likely to forget such an exciting rider in a hurry!

RED BULL gives you wiiinnnngggggsssss!!

Edited by emerald tyke

IF Emil rides in Slovenia this saturday, that man will deserve BIG praise and he must be made of RUBBER!!! All this speculation is keeping him in the news anyway....not that we're likely to forget such an exciting rider in a hurry!

RED BULL gives you wiiinnnngggggsssss!!

Good luck getting them past the machine examiner :lol: