British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Plymouth Premier League Monday 16th @ 7.30pm

Please note the 7.30 start time for this match. Our last home league match. After that we will be involved in the play offs (hopes)

I cannot see how the devils can threaten us but you never know, be good to see Lemo again. As this is the second match in two days some fans will probably attend the Edinburgh match at the expense of this match but hopefully Newcastle will at least break even over the two days.

How the season has flown by, it seems like yesterday that we were watching the opening match in March

Please note the 7.30 start time for this match. Our last home league match. After that we will be involved in the play offs (hopes)

I cannot see how the devils can threaten us but you never know, be good to see Lemo again. As this is the second match in two days some fans will probably attend the Edinburgh match at the expense of this match but hopefully Newcastle will at least break even over the two days.

How the season has flown by, it seems like yesterday that we were watching the opening match in March

If Adults want to attend both matches, it's £10 admission on the Monday IF you attended on the Sunday. If you brought kids on Sunday and want to bring them on the Monday, they will get in for FREE for the Plymouth match.

• Like 2

There is usually a fair smattering of loyal 'Devils' Supporters at Newcastle - it is GREAT to see them too. :t::approve: :approve:

If Adults want to attend both matches, it's £10 admission on the Monday IF you attended on the Sunday. If you brought kids on Sunday and want to bring them on the Monday, they will get in for FREE for the Plymouth match.

Who says that there are no pro-active Promoters about? Obviously there are some.

CONGRATULATIONS to Newcastle on this initiative.

• Like 2

Who says that there are no pro-active Promoters about? Obviously there are some.

CONGRATULATIONS to Newcastle on this initiative.

yes I agree our promoters do not want to cause hardship for fans and families by helping with a few pounds off. Personally I would urge fans that come most weeks to buy season tickets. Then situations like the coming two matches would not be a problem

I've just seen a VERY worrying Weather Forecast for Sunday. :sad: :sad:

I can only hope that it is wrong.

yeah the weather forecast is bad, but often the forecasts get changed so fingers crossed eh?

• Like 1

yeah the weather forecast is bad, but often the forecasts get changed so fingers crossed eh?

I've got everything crossed. :t::blink:

The Edinburgh match (Yesterday) is over with the diamonds taking maximum points from the Monarchs, so look out Plymouth on your journey to the north east. Mark Lemon will have told the Plymouth team the set up to use for our track. We hope to see an entertaining match for our money. I would enjoy a good display from the Devils instead of a massive home win so come on Plymouth give us an entertaining match

Forecast is looking great for today's last home league meeting, Sunny and dry all day. Updates for tonight's meeting.

Any ideas on who the Plymouth number 7 will be tonight, please post below?

Come and join me for the last qualifying night before the play-offs start!

Forecast is looking great for today's last home league meeting, Sunny and dry all day. Updates for tonight's meeting.

Any ideas on who the Plymouth number 7 will be tonight, please post below?

Come and join me for the last qualifying night before the play-offs start!

According to the Raceday Magazine Paul Starke will guest for the Devils at No.7.

anyone know the teams tonight

anyone know the teams tonight

Newcastle Worrall, R/R, Tully, Lindgren, Rosen, Schramm, Kerr Plymouth Bech, Kurtz, Jensen, Palm Toft, Lemon, Anderson, Starke

Not sure this is the foregone conclusion everyone thinks it is.

That Plymouth team has an easy 40 points in it. A lot will depend on Lemon and Palm Toft who could be matchwinners if on top Brough Park form.

Hopefully another win tonight who have Starke and Lemo as decent brough riders and Bech who im looking forward to seeing what he does. Richie and Schramm will want to make up for missing out yesterday after the second half session they had.