Swindon V Poole El Semi Final Play Off 1st Leg 23/9/13

Play off best odds.

And here is how the bookmakers see it

Poole @ 7/4

Swindon @ 2/1

Brum @ 3/1

Wolves @ 5/1

Poole clear and red hot favorites.

Hopefully after tonight the bookies will see what everyone else has seen leading up to the play offs .............. Poole are too top heavy and are largely lightweights in the play offs.

Reckon we can go up there and win this tonight. Battle for every point lads and it's ours.

Bring it on!

:rofl:

In one breath Muddlo says that 'my boys just haven't got the engines for this track' and in the next he reckons 'they are professional racers'.

Which is it? Professional racers should have the correct tools for every job.

Middlo is hardly known for saying the right thing, he should have trotted out the `its what kids do these days`, it might have made just as much sense.

Congratulations to the Robins on a pretty solid win, always looked in the bag to me prior to race time.

Poole as expected are way to weak lower down.

Stevebrum, how did Wolves do tonight? :rofl:

We were made to look ordinary, like your lot.

We at least have our reasons because of the catalogue of injuries, wonder what your excuse is. :rofl:

If Swindon were taking a 12 point lead to Wimborne Rd then I'd say it was pretty well done and dusted but 10 points leaves the door open slightly for Poole.

It was their middle order and reserves who let them down tonight only managing 10 points between them whereas their opposite numbers in the Robins team scored 24.

Jonasson I'm sure will score better on his home track as will Josh Grajczonek and with the top 3 likely to get 30+ between them I think it will be pretty close.

Solid performance through out Rosco's Robins tonight and well done especially to Ed Kennett for his contribution after the amount of flak he's taken this season.

Should have come and said hello. We were all having a right old laugh throughout the evening.

To be honest the laughs you were having tonight were those false ones like a bloke who's bird has left him for another geezer and who tries to pretend to his mates that it doesn't matter.

No disrespect but I can read you like a book.

• Like 2

To be honest the laughs you were having tonight were those false ones like a bloke who's bird has left him for another geezer and who tries to pretend to his mates that it doesn't matter.

Seems to be the same chapter every time you read it too. ;)

No sorry to tell you we were having a good laugh. No pressure on us tonight as we were making up the numbers but we had a laugh with quite a few Swindon fans who were joining in the banter.

In retrospect you coming over might not have been a good idea as you would have probably ruined the fun.

Anyway now off to bed. Busy day at auction tomorrow before hopefully heading back to the County Ground to watch Town demolish Chelsea.

No sorry to tell you we were having a good laugh. No pressure on us tonight as we were making up the numbers but we had a laugh with quite a few Swindon fans who were joining in the banter.

In retrospect you coming over might not have been a good idea as you would have probably ruined the fun.

Id feel like laughing if i had Poole`s tail end.

Maybe so but all of us were laughing at the useless Wolves team.

Loving shovlar trying to prove he is a good loser! Second strings poor. Jonasson for the gp's ha ha! Oh shovvy how is dyer doing compared to Howarth? Well done for getting rid of young English riders good old Middlo! Now come on Swindon finish the job off and prove cheats do not prosper!

• Like 2

Maybe so but all of us were laughing at the useless Wolves team.

No more laughter than on the terraces of Monmore as Brummies and Wolves fans united in watching a poor Poole side.

We at least can use injuries as an excuse, you can only use the fact you were just.........................well poor.

Thanks for cheering up us Midland fans

Nice one Robins - 10 points give you some degree of breathing space (albeit, hopefully not complacency).

Half-time then lads. Who's for an orange?

Meanwhile, we'll let Hinge & Bracket suck on a lemon. ;)

• Like 2

And i will be peeing myself when Birmingham stuff you out of site next Monday and dump you out the play off's. Bye...

good effort by swindon, fingers crossed then can back it up with a solid away perfomance

good job the new double point rule rather old tac sub rule is in effect, or poole would be much fewer than 10 points down...

Well done to the Robins - a good display! Eddie upped his game which was good to see and Batchelor's pass in the last was simply awesome. Special mention to Lewis Kerr who was in the mix and scored some points which I never expected before the meeting!

The same next week will do just fine :t:

• Like 1