British Speedway Forum

Staged at the St Boniface Arena (Plymouth) Friday 20th September 7:15pm start

LINE UP: Mark Lemon, Rasmus Jensen, Michael Palm Toft, Todd Kurtz, Jake Anderson (all Plymouth), Ben Barker (Ipswich), Ricky Wells (Sheffield), Ashley Birks (Scunthorpe), Tyson Nelson, Jason Bunyan (both Rye House), Dakota North (Glasgow), Paul Starke (Berwick).

I'm going for a Ben Barker win with Rasmus not far behind!

Looks a good meeting though compared to the last running

For anyone going be aware there's been an accident on the a38 from Exeter close to the marsh mills turn off

The lack of interest on here was reflected in the below average attendance at the track. In truth, I didn't expect much but I could not have been more wrong, with the riders going hammer and tongs in virtually every race. A cracker of a meeting, one of the best I have seen this season.

Decent meeting with some lively racing.

Horrfied at Ashley Birks crash. The whole stadium stunned into immediate silence. Felt sorry for Paul Starke though, up and over the back in a flash. You could sense his horror at the carnage his riderless bike caused.

Well done to him after getting to his feet, he ran to see Ashley. Some riders wouldn't have even bothered. Good sportsmanship, imo.

An unexpectedly competitive meeting. Shame Nelson messed up the one start he needed to win it. He was easily the fastest rider out there. Barker had one chance to win it, and took it.

Very pleased with the performances of Jenson and Toft. Kurtz unlucky to be excluded, when Starke barged into him. Wrong decision from the referee.

All the very best wishes to Ashley Birks for a speedy recovery.