British Speedway Forum

How do you fit MJJ in to a PL side?

Jepsen Jensen's average would be similar to Craig Cook's and Jepsen Jensen is a miles better rider than Cook so the potential to increase his average is still there.

With Fisher signing; I suspect Jepsen Jensen has been left out of the side again for the 2nd year.

North needs to be signed next in my opinion.

EH, HRF you can now go and pester the PL section.

Good bye my friend.

BTW great news for panthers fans. Happy for ya

Terrific news for Peterborough supporters, although the less good news is that KKS appears to have woken up.

Edited by Nellie
  • Like 1

..I sincerely hope Panthers are saved and go into the PL...knowing the way they work at Panthers nothing will be announced until the deal is done and the main riders are signed up, and because of the amount of time that has elapsed since the announcement that there were buyers in the pipeline, I suspect that is what is happening..

I just love being right....sorry Trev...just had to say it..see you in the PL section...maybe...Lol..

Good luck next season and I sincerely hope to see the Panthers back where they belong in the top league (whatever that may be!?) very soon. :t:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Some good news yesterday - finally and very pleased with the signing of Ryan and Lasse but would really like to see Dakota also.

Someone(?) mentioned Taylor Poole but I thought I read somewhere he had packed up and returned to Australia - does anyone know?

PS. NOW is the appopriate time to move us to the PL Section of this Forum but thanks to Admin for sticking with this thread despite suggestions from others.

Edited by maneacat
  • Like 3

A nice Christmas present for all Panthers fans. Good luck to you all.

Great news that the Panthers are running, have always thoroughly enjoyed my visits to the Showground.

It really is a terrific race-track, just a shame I won't be making my annual bank holiday visit to see the Bess racing there in 2014

Edited by Osirian08
  • Like 1

Jepsen Jensen's average would be similar to Craig Cook's and Jepsen Jensen is a miles better rider than Cook so the potential to increase his average is still there.

With Fisher signing; I suspect Jepsen Jensen has been left out of the side again for the 2nd year.

North needs to be signed next in my opinion.

MJJ would take too many points up, Cook has a PL average, MJJ would take 11 points even if he wanted to re join the panthers which i very much doubt, unsure whether he will ever visit our shores again.